mir3gsp-Ice&Fire Server Moved to Host in USA

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
i played for couple hours went to bichon and lost paradise i didnt see 1 person online

Last edited:

GimmeAKitKat

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 11, 2014
Is this still up? downloaded it and allows me to make a character, then tells me the host server wont let me connect.

oHypno6

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 16, 2015
Hosted and managed properly this had potential, but under current management it will die - if not now, later.

sebastian1983

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
this server is one big lol
links to client, slow download.....
when we download, and start... error coz patch download (links dead):

"http://download.wemade.net/mir3/real-patch/mir3gsp-patch//mir3gsp/!plist.lst.gz" Fail to connect.
(12029)

when you click yes (start without download patch):

"hackshield update error 30000011"

No forum, No website (www.mir3gsp.com this website is joke), no links to patch .... all crap. and ppl want pay for this ? one big lol :)

FROZEN5

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2013
this server is one big lol
links to client, slow download.....
when we download, and start... error coz patch download (links dead):

"http://download.wemade.net/mir3/real-patch/mir3gsp-patch//mir3gsp/!plist.lst.gz" Fail to connect.
(12029)

when you click yes (start without download patch):

"hackshield update error 30000011"

No forum, No website (www.mir3gsp.com this website is joke), no links to patch .... all crap. and ppl want pay for this ? one big lol :)

I actually liked the website. If he actually takes the time and organize it a little, it would look better than most others. But this guy is more focused on his other server. Total, total shame.

Drumgun

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 7, 2015
Hi is any one playing this server can you give me some updates on in game ?

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
Server is growing in popularity, current level cap is 53 to be increased in the new year(60). On average around 50+ players, most are out hunting which is why you dont see them. Alot of friendly players who help you in the game, the only thing it lacks is more players but they will come with time. Yes forums still need work but the community could easily setup a subreddit to talk about issues or just general talk as alot of people who post on the 2 or 3 threads are very negative.

Personally im enjoying it, compared to playing other servers in which you are spoiled due to fast leveling or pets that do it all for you, this is as close to the real mir3 experience as you are ever going to get, which is what alot of people are looking to find.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Just a bump to this...

GM has been working on expanding the game content with more official maps. We now have access to HyunmoonTemple =) Server popularity has grown alot recently also, with many new starters! So if your planning on starting now is a great time to get involved in the best Mir 3 server :)

Hope to see you ingame

/Musou

evilrotk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 28, 2014
Just a bump to this...

GM has been working on expanding the game content with more official maps. We now have access to HyunmoonTemple =) Server popularity has grown alot recently also, with many new starters! So if your planning on starting now is a great time to get involved in the best Mir 3 server :)

Hope to see you ingame

/Musou
Musou

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
i would have to agree is a really good server.....its got everything you need for a long lasting game, you need to look past the p2p thing that might happen and deal with it when the time comes. It has assassin, it really is the closest mir to the offical, could get alot of fun like the old mir days if people are willing to play.

GimmeAKitKat

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 11, 2014
has this god rid of the stuttering it had? last time i played it stuttered a lot and seemed to keep people away.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Re: mir3gsp-Ice&Fire Server Moved to Host in USA

has this god rid of the stuttering it had? last time i played it stuttered a lot and seemed to keep people away.
Yes all good now

---------- Post Merged at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Just a Update all Gm has confirmed this server will all ways be free to play he will open a game shop

Can download: https://mega.nz/#!G0dFUAbL!xmANagQ3GPm6DGmUzZ9XU7TpvUgqTkggCEIr6g_LXSQ

Hope to see you in game

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
game been extracting for over an hour.. hthis normal? dont remember it being this long before XD

Status
Not open for further replies.