Zelious/Torozor [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Re: Zelious ~ Rise of Torozor

This server > All, straight away got that old school feel of mir, good job Ash! Can't wait till everybody gets 42+ And let the games begin,

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008

please where do i put in new ip ?

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:22 PM ----------

i did change server ip but same thing

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

please where do i put in new ip ?

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:22 PM ----------

i did change server ip but same thing

127.0.0.1 < < < Replace this with NEW i.p

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008

I got it thanks i had to move all folders in to mir2heros folder xDD

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Sorry lost internet connection.

IP: 86.134.240.35

-Ash

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

Sorry lost internet connection.

IP: 86.134.240.35

-Ash

Maybe put in some sort of Small 1.2X exp pot's or something into donation list, soon as gets 30+ User going to start lagging slightly and new i.p all time will put people off, Dedi only cheap these days i may be able to help out with some $$ if you need, just lost 5 mill worth of pets lagging out then >.<

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

Maybe put in some sort of Small 1.2X exp pot's or something into donation list, soon as gets 30+ User going to start lagging slightly and new i.p all time will put people off, Dedi only cheap these days i may be able to help out with some $$ if you need, just lost 5 mill worth of pets lagging out then >.<

This, I remember the original Torozor was great fun, will download when I get home after work. Has potential to be a superb server, apart from being on the heroes files(for some reason I hate them), but i can live with that if the enjoyment of the server is as good as the original, get a dedi! :D

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

I think hes gone bed so I don't think it will be back up tonight.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

I think hes gone bed so I don't think it will be back up tonight.

Yea don't think will be up till tomorrow now, really need get dedi sorted. Ash you've done brilliant transfering this over to Hero's from 1.9Ledu you haven't missed anything every detail still there, few question's now it's hero files, will you add in the new skills, Tdb, FF, Bliz, Met, Curse Etc Etc, will gem's/orb be ingame ? Crafts ?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Yea don't think will be up till tomorrow now, really need get dedi sorted. Ash you've done brilliant transfering this over to Hero's from 1.9Ledu you haven't missed anything every detail still there, few question's now it's hero files, will you add in the new skills, Tdb, FF, Bliz, Met, Curse Etc Etc, will gem's/orb be ingame ? Crafts ?

Agreed, a really nice job done here.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Blizard, meteor, curse etc will be ingame at 200+ they was very hard for ash to balance at low levels, flamefield and TDB are ingame at 150+ if i remember rightly, he did leave me his TV incase the server went down but it looks like his PC as actually shut itself down :/

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

Blizard, meteor, curse etc will be ingame at 200+ they was very hard for ash to balance at low levels, flamefield and TDB are ingame at 150+ if i remember rightly, he did leave me his TV incase the server went down but it looks like his PC as actually shut itself down :/

Quite like this, gives you something worth leveling towards other than just items ;D

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

Thanks for that mate good to know, i better get geeking 150 then ^_^

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Nps, also guys i think he'll look at getting a dedi / new host as soon as he can, he doesn't want to add donations ingame already as well, it hasn't been live for 24 hours yet, nevermind a few days/weeks, i'll look at hosting it for him if i can do (we've already spoken about this), be nice if you could all post some screenies on here to so more people come and join the fun, Look forward to seeing you all and more ingame!
On the cheating side of things, If anyone is caught i'm quite sure they'll be dealt with acceptable punishments.

Last edited:

PuffDaddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2011

what i get is game conection close fix it make an exe that can work

Status
Not open for further replies.