Zelious/Torozor [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
If he's transferring over to a dedi, there will be a IP change ^_^ but shouldn't be another one after it, depending if it's static or not.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
There is some issues atm, should be sorted within the next 10-20 minutes, don't quote me on that tho!

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Well except for the downtime on reboots, this should be the last unnecessary downtime now, so it's worth waiting it out.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
It's all done for us (the players) to have a smoother gameplay so hell yea we can wait !

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I've got it going on the host server but I'm having issues with the DBServer apparently. I've sent Milo a Prv message about my situation with the login and not being able to see my character and cannot create any new characters. So while I wait for this to be fixed/solved, I'm thinking of leaving the server on this computer until everything is done.

I'll wait another 5 - 10 minutes to see if Milo's found the solution (No pressure) :p

Thanks for waiting so patiently.

-Ash

PS: While you're waiting, why not vote! (Vote HERE for Sabuk & HERE for Hero/Slave) - Hero/Slave will be tested before hand.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok server's back up! Sorry for the long down time! I'm still currently hosting it from my PC until we can resolve the issues on the hosts computer.

Same IP Address! :)

-Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.