Zelious/Torozor [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damodred

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2015
well that's annoying! anyone know if the red rock on the proving quest is the ruby rock?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
The host should be ready soon. I don't know what's wrong with it but that's what he said, and the servers down because theres something wrong with his pc. SHOULD be back up tonight.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server isn't on a host yes but still trying to resolve the issue with it. On the down side my computer broke down (Blue screen) so I'm going to have to wipe my computer. I've backed up the files in a safe secured area. So nothing will be lost. Once this is done I'll put it back up on this computer ASAP.

I'll think of some way to reward you guys for being so patiently.

-Ash

PS: On the up side there wont/shouldn't be any lagg or anything!. So you've got that to look forward too :p

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Server isn't on a host yes but still trying to resolve the issue with it. On the down side my computer broke down (Blue screen) so I'm going to have to wipe my computer. I've backed up the files in a safe secured area. So nothing will be lost. Once this is done I'll put it back up on this computer ASAP.

-Ash

PS: On the up side there wont/shouldn't be any lagg or anything!. So you've got that to look forward too :p

What sort of reward should we be looking forward to? :P

-Corruption

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

-Ash

Blue screens often happen after you install a new program, other then that make sure ur hardware is all connected properly still and the blue screen shud go away, a reformat is a bit ott lol

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
did any1 get the error

Checksum error in Mir2Hero\CustomData\Mir3\object1c.wil. The file is corrupt

on winrar when extracting game ??

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Server will be up before 12ish tonight, ash can't get on the net atm, Hopefully the dedi will be ready sometime early in the week.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server's back up :) Same IP. Hopefully less down time and more up time! (Wont/Shouldn't get any black outs or blue screens). A nice lovely clean computer.

I'll do some sort of small event tomorrow for the down time. But at least it should be slightly smoother?.

-Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.