Greed mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

luverpidge

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 4, 2014
Greed mir 2

IP:

new IP 9-2-15

Greed mir 2 is a heroes server that went down last year, it is now back up and running and has had a full wipe.

Visit: http://www.lomgreed.boards.net

Client download: https://mega.co.nz/#!J4UBhBSQ!OoWjGdQ5WE5zj8m1dSHBVa_9cymu2TjvQjsf8wRqMP8

client download mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0saI4Dj-DKreWtKVWVVR3Q3VGs/view?usp=sharing

EXP rate: High, level cap 300.
Drop rate: High

Custom Home-town:

• has a teleporter for all towns, pet leveler and 40 Caves/dungeons for hunting(12 are for rebirths).
  • Commision for trading goods
  • CastleMaster: you need a ticket to enter, and castle of survival. Completion of each floor will be rewarded.
  • Mystery cave for high GG drops and exp potions.
  • Rebirth for up to 10th rebirth at level 270.
  • Currently 12 rebirth caves. (more to come)
  • Weapon orb upgrades: SoulAttack, Magic Attack, PhysicalAttack, BlindAttack, ChaosAttack, AttackSpeed & AttackDamage.
  • Armour orb upgrades: PhysicalDef, MagicalDef, SoulDef, BlindProtect and ChaosProtect.
  • Also Stone upgrades on armour and weapons up to 20 extra stats.
  • Guild Territory Teleport: Guild territories have there own guild cave with 2f's and a boss.

@Menu command includes:

• Special teleporter for Kings rooms and mob spawner.
  • Safe zone teleporter.
  • GameShop to spent earnt GameGold.

Gameshop List:

• all Upgrade Gems/Orbs and Stones
  • Vip-Torch ( needed to enter the spawn room, where you spawn mass mobs for GG not bosses)
  • ExpPotions S/M/L and XL
  • DC/SC and MC drug boosts
  • Goldbars,Goldbundles,Goldchests,Goldegg and Goldtoken
  • More to be added soon.
You also need GG for rebirths after rebirth 5 to make memoryorbs and more. GG also drops from bosses and from the MysterCave.

Quests are ingame and can be found in each cave/dungeon entrance.

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
May I ask the reason for the Wipe, and what files being used? Is the GM MB from Athena mir3? :)

sorry about that seen you updated the advert, downloading now. Would be interesting to see the merchant and guild cave

Last edited:

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
please use this ip to login 86.146.221.185
and dont forget to look on forum for server news and current ip. thank you
/Miracleboy

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
its worth a go :) had 20-26 users online today must be ok lol sign up on forums if you decide to play
hope to see you ingame

---------- Post Merged on 25-01-2015 at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-01-2015 at 10:02 PM ----------

the x2EXP event has Started, now untill Midnight GMT. stay online for random Little Events

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
I've been on but was waiting for full client to download and had work

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
Can't get in game, I can make an account but when I go to log in with it it just does nothing..

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
stop being so mean david! no good mir servers out any more pfft

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Can you update the original post with the correct ip address? I'm using the IP address 86.146.221.185 listed on your forums as the correct address and yet I am still getting connection closed.

Downloaded the patcher from your forums & its dead also.

Is this server even up at all?

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
IP is 86.180.206.94

Server owner please read rules for server threads

• 05-10-2009, 05:57 AM

icon2.gif
    Rules and Other Information - READ BEFORE POSTING

NEW Threads
    ================

1. New threads must ONLY be used in order to make an advertisement about a server which is not already being advertised on LOMCN.
    1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:

IP address (or "no-ip" address)
    Server Name
    Server Type (e.g. 1.4, 1.9, 2.3, 2.6, Ruby, Heroes)
    Host Machine stats & Internet stats
    Exp Rates
    Starting Level
    Starting Gold
    Direct Download Links
    Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
    Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

2. The subject must include the servers name, and the file version. ([2.3], [2.6+])
    3. One advert per server. "Bumping" is not allowed.
    4. Any new information should be edited into the first post.
    5. DO NOT advertise an 'upcoming server', all server advertisements MUST be online or the thread will be deleted. Upcoming servers should go in the Upcoming Servers section.

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Using the correct IP now and I'm unable to make an account. I'll enter details & confirm and it will either not show "account has been created" message or throw up "connection closed".