Greed mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
What is the correct IP? As the forums are showing different ones.

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
Using the correct IP now and I'm unable to make an account. I'll enter details & confirm and it will either not show "account has been created" message or throw up "connection closed".

Having the same problem.

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
ok please register on our forum http://lomgreed.boards.net/ and private message me your account id my forum name is MiracleBoy
and i will sort it out for all of you

---------- Post Merged at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Account creation bug has been fixed

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Why hasnt main post been updated with current IP? Surely its vital for a server whose IP changes 24/7! Can you also add game shop list to main post please.

Damodred

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2015
Good server...... EXCEPT... people using BLATANT cheat engines... ridiculous casting speed and running speed... pm gm Luveridge no reply... gm comes out and back in obs mode so clearly watching this.. ask gm and nothing.. so if your gonna play apparently feel free to cheat... pm Crazy, Wizador, Showmelurve, Tempz for a great speed cheats that apparently GM's do not give a flying f**k about.. needs a new .exe to stop.. or just gms to ban cheaters..

Will fast lose a great user count if this continues....

/LiquidWind

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Good server...... EXCEPT... people using BLATANT cheat engines... ridiculous casting speed and running speed... pm gm Luveridge no reply... gm comes out and back in obs mode so clearly watching this.. ask gm and nothing.. so if your gonna play apparently feel free to cheat... pm Crazy, Wizador, Showmelurve, Tempz for a great speed cheats that apparently GM's do not give a flying f**k about.. needs a new .exe to stop.. or just gms to ban cheaters..

Will fast lose a great user count if this continues....

/LiquidWind

Yeh,,, Because a new Exe will totally stop the cheaters. #Moron

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
lmao irl. i dont cheat for the 50th time. you just need to buy a decent pc and stop using your next door neighbours internet... Mug points + 10 for you meight ;)

/crazyy

Damodred

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2015
Yeh,,, Because a new Exe will totally stop the cheaters. #Moron

the other .exe has something in it that when someone cheats it auto boots them.... #Toby

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:10 PM ----------

lmao irl. i dont cheat for the 50th time. you just need to buy a decent pc and stop using your next door neighbours internet... Mug points + 10 for you meight ;)

/crazyy

from the guy banned from numerous servers for years..... 5mins ago u claimed to have 2 step lag.... get your story straight mert

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
the other .exe has something in it that when someone cheats it auto boots them.... #Toby

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:10 PM ----------

from the guy banned from numerous servers for years..... 5mins ago u claimed to have 2 step lag.... get your story straight mert

Mate, just wondering since you have the special exe's that stop's cheaters can you send them to all Mir server owners so theres no more cheats? Because would really be handy seeing as you know the special exe that stops them all.

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
gms are constantly trying to stop cheaters we have banned 5 to date, we do watch ppl and if we see them using cheats we ban them but it takes upalot of our time, we carnt watch every1 24/7 we need our time to do udates to the game, we will respond to pms unless we are afk or trying to sort a problem out we carnt just ban ppl from ppl saying there using cheats with out proof. and we are trying to do something about the speed hack being used

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
server down? just downloaded server using this ip 86.146.217.137 carnt connect.