Greed mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
server down? just downloaded server using this ip 86.146.217.137 carnt connect.

Something is wrong with this server, sometime you have to open the Exe a few times to be able to log in, They should prob mention this really, just keep trying you will get in mate, normally only takes 2-3.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
been trying for a while still carnt connect >.< kinda give up now lol

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
You have people running around blatantly cheating and nothing is being done about it?I Was fighting Crazyy tanking his damage and winning and he rts off comes back on max speed and casts numerous FD's in 1 second and instantly kills me before i could even react on a level 180 tao? He has been reported numerous times aswell as others but nothing is being done about this. I ended up loosing bits of kit and a book I had in bag due to this which is taking the piss. Either something gets done about this or i will simply recall my donations and move on elsewhere.

/Heal4Cash

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
You have people running around blatantly cheating and nothing is being done about it?I Was fighting Crazyy tanking his damage and winning and he rts off comes back on max speed and casts numerous FD's in 1 second and instantly kills me before i could even react on a level 180 tao? He has been reported numerous times aswell as others but nothing is being done about this. I ended up loosing bits of kit and a book I had in bag due to this which is taking the piss. Either something gets done about this or i will simply recall my donations and move on elsewhere.

/Heal4Cash
lmao irl. i rt'd and ran str8 bk to u in DD.... i dont cheat and never have. you just cant handle being killed fairly. iv told gm's to investigate me as much as they like as theres nothing wrong with my char. Maybe if you didnt have a ALDI internet you would be a bit quicker. oh and when i died to you yesterday in town and dropped my armour you didnt complain about cheats then did ya lol. #TopMoaner

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
#Recall my donations and move on... I'm pretty sure paypal has a legal law against virtual currency/donations. Aslong as the owner can prove he gave you the items required.. You can't really do much more dude.

Luke

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
like I said a few posts ago. we ARE trying to stop the cheaters, we hate them just as much as you are, we spend as much time as we can trying to catch them using there hacks. seeing as both gms work FULL time we cannot be on the server 24/7 but we are going to look for a 24/7 admin to just troll the server and rec the cheaters so we have proof to ban them, I don't want to ban some1 just because some1 said there cheating with out proof.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Well that happened. I've been banned on an server.

Good Fight me?

-Ash/AvatarKorra

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Well that happened. I've been banned on an server.

Good Fight me?

-Ash/AvatarKorra
you was banned bcz your char korra was caought hacking another players account, and I found out yesterday tht avatarkorra was the same person. but I also found out it wasn't you that hacked the account it was sum1 else that you gave access to your account, so there ip has been blocked and avatarkorra has been unbanned and so as your ip. next time I suggest not letting ppl have access to your account, if he didn't come clean you would have been banned for no reason

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok I'm finding this hard to believe but I think Barus cheating. Here's a few conclusions I've come up with.

1, His gear/kit isn't all that great & warriors don't have CrossHalfMoon (Or that's what I assume) so he roughly has 500 - 700 DC?.
2, His hero is over level 160 yet it doesn't show on the Hero leader board. (Not sure if this is a bug).
3, I barely see him around and I'm on it more or less 24/7. (Even at night times).

Not trying to point the finger but it's looking fishy.

-Ash

Last edited:

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
don't worry I can answer this for you. yes his kit isn't great but it has got a few orbs onit and it is 200kit, and last time i checked I believe his dc is about 1k 1.2k with rage, sabuk amulets gives added stats and so does rb ring, that takes care of his att.
the hero thing is bugged, i dont know why it isnt showing up its not even in my DB, only thing i can do is wipe his char and relevel it ect and add items back, but thats alot of work
and i dont have the time becasue of updates. so thts why his hero aint in rankings.
and tbh your not in every cave all the time, theres places yuo wont see him and thats sabuk cave gt caves and spawn room. and am sure he dont hang around in sz because he spends most of his time lvlin?

EDIT:
can a mod move this thread to the discussion page please :P

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
no thought it was to advertise server, we have a forum tho for discussions, that some ppl dont use ><

possibly but it might also be a possibility that others wish to see whats happening on server and want to see how its dealt with by a gm on here , i heard through the grapevine that a couple of people got a short ban or kit replaced for exploiting the survival token , but did any of the donation guild oops i ment sabuk guild get questioned at all , or did any of them get questioned about them exploiting the survival token considering how ott there kit is orbed up to ?

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
possibly but it might also be a possibility that others wish to see whats happening on server and want to see how its dealt with by a gm on here , i heard through the grapevine that a couple of people got a short ban or kit replaced for exploiting the survival token , but did any of the donation guild oops i ment sabuk guild get questioned at all , or did any of them get questioned about them exploiting the survival token considering how ott there kit is orbed up to ?

Nobody in sabuk guild got anything changed because, "KRZ" = Luveridge the gm which is leader of sabuk guild. 2 days ago this server had 50 usercount now dropped to 20-30, shame.

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011

I think you will find that WadeStreet was the donation guild.

Nobody in sabuk guild got anything changed because, "KRZ" = Luveridge the gm which is leader of sabuk guild. 2 days ago this server had 50 usercount now dropped to 20-30, shame.

Great answer, get caught exploiting and straight away say that one of the leaders from other guild is a GM, great logic! As for the user count, I counted 44 today so yeah really a shame. So far we've had Angry(I beat my mrs)Pirate rage quit as he couldn't handle my guild and now you guys have to exploit to keep up and rage quit because you got punished LOL.

If you didn't piss off WizaDoor she wouldn't have told on you lot! Shame on you.

x

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
I think you will find that WadeStreet was the donation guild.

Great answer, get caught exploiting and straight away say that one of the leaders from other guild is a GM, great logic! As for the user count, I counted 44 today so yeah really a shame. So far we've had Angry(I beat my mrs)Pirate rage quit as he couldn't handle my guild and now you guys have to exploit to keep up and rage quit because you got punished LOL.

If you didn't piss off WizaDoor she wouldn't have told on you lot! Shame on you.

x
What you on about ? I dont even play i dont even have one orbed item just putting my input in that krz is a gm and owns sabuk and none of them was investgated and all clearly had saves to MC, i dont care at all lol just clearly courrpt. get off there dicks