Greed mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
I think you will find that WadeStreet was the donation guild.

WAS'NT IT DONATION GUILD AKA SABUK WHO HAD THEM ALL IN , LIKE KRZ , HEAL4CASH , SOCK, AND SO ON ?

Great answer, get caught exploiting and straight away say that one of the leaders from other guild is a GM, great logic! As for the user count, I counted 44 today so yeah really a shame. So far we've had Angry(I beat my mrs)Pirate rage quit as he couldn't handle my guild and now you guys have to exploit to keep up and rage quit because you got punished LOL.

If you didn't piss off WizaDoor she wouldn't have told on you lot! Shame on you.

x

i heard about the conversation between rand aka sock and angrypirate , didn't you put fuel to the fire also rand by claiming you were in the process of speaking to his daughter even though she was only a child , so if you clearly thought he was the wife beating kind wouldnt that make you a concern towards children ? yes he rage quit in front of everyone but he has'nt been back , and as for krz being gm , that does seem some what logical considering before the survival token fiasco , and the memory orb issue , again none of your guild got touched , when clearly all your kits werre quite over stated compared to nearly everyone else ... it seems quite easy to push the blame onto someone else when the finger is being pointed at you , and you have a gm in your back pocket ( i.e with donations and the threat of pulling your donations back if things dont go your way , ) and the possibility of the gm also being leader of your guild , so skepta does have a valid point ....is there corruption going on in greed possibly there is .....

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
i checked all orbs dont worry, they only 2 i found the cave on is nopk33 and n00b. they didnt get a ban just anything they got through the exploit, it might have been a big punishment but its to stop ppl exploiting the game, since we have squashed the speed hackers and the mem orb exploiters they dont want to play the game fair so they dont play? fine by me i would rather have a normal user count with legit players than a high count with non legit players. and also the ppl that donate its upto them to donate we do not presure ppl to donate but if they feel they want to then by all means donate. you can only donate for GG and you can also hunt for GG and win GG in rewards and events and use GG as currency to buy items. donaters will get the same treatment as none donaters. they dont get special treatment at all.

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
possibly but yet even the way , that sabuk guild play, and how the fact their guild has the kit the way they have done so quickly , and they have not been looked into what so ever , and apparently the only cheaters you have found or have even mentioned happen to not be in donation guild , and in another guild , seems like there is a case of one sidedness on this server , and as long as you have a donation your going to be ok , honestly how many of the donation guild been looked at or even banned ,?? as it would be right to assume they would have all had at some point the memory orb exploit on their orbs considering how much it actually costs to attatch an orb to your kit in the first place ...

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Once again server is ran by one guild.. And wouldn't surprise me if the GM isn't in that guild.

Peace bitches :)

-Ash

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
i have looked it to some ppl in SW guild. and i try to keep an eye on as many ppl as i can like i said i dont give any special treatment to any1 server might be ran by 1 guild maybe beacuse they have 20+ members? and i didnt know having a big guild was an exploit or cheat?
and we will be removing mem orbs to stop ppl using them in a way there not supose to.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Let me just make this clear, ITS IMPOSSIBLE to get all your kit to 20% orbs without either donating or expliot mystery cave, which all of sabuk guild have done as i see them all in there a lot whne i played, if you cant see KRZ is luveridge just die.

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:42 PM ----------

i checked all orbs dont worry, they only 2 i found the cave on is nopk33 and n00b. they didnt get a ban just anything they got through the exploit, it might have been a big punishment but its to stop ppl exploiting the game, since we have squashed the speed hackers and the mem orb exploiters they dont want to play the game fair so they dont play? fine by me i would rather have a normal user count with legit players than a high count with non legit players. and also the ppl that donate its upto them to donate we do not presure ppl to donate but if they feel they want to then by all means donate. you can only donate for GG and you can also hunt for GG and win GG in rewards and events and use GG as currency to buy items. donaters will get the same treatment as none donaters. they dont get special treatment at all.

You chat so much **** mate, you know full well nopk33 kit was ALL from donation's he had all his kit orbed way before everybody even knew you could orb in 1f survival, so do not chat **** on lomcn, nopk33 was gaining nothing from that 1f survival room, he had full orbed up kit his damage could get no better, you really ****ed up your own server just so you can play an alt char and have sabuk ? I lost all respect for this server, shouldn't even be able to be advertised here.

They've banned ash 3 times for "hacking" which he did none of the times, then this is how courrpt them gm is gm was logged on Ash's char and started handed all his kit out to me and lee.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Once again server is ran by one guild.. And wouldn't surprise me if the GM isn't in that guild.

Peace bitches :)

-Ash

lol this has been common knowledge for ages? the top 2 players on the server were gms when i played it ages ago

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i have looked it to some ppl in SW guild. and i try to keep an eye on as many ppl as i can like i said i dont give any special treatment to any1 server might be ran by 1 guild maybe beacuse they have 20+ members? and i didnt know having a big guild was an exploit or cheat?
and we will be removing mem orbs to stop ppl using them in a way there not supose to.

it seems the damage is done , as there really only seems to be 1 guild left on server , its only a matter of time , that they get bored and leave because they have had things to easy for them , ( maybe with a helping hand or not) , or the fact they got away with exploiting to easily , but at one point was the reason you put in guild tokens , to stop guilds joining in each other and putting 1 big guild on server , ? that seems to have backfired somewhat , i remember the server the way it was originally and to be honest its been wrecked , to many changes to much attitude off other players and the one sidedness , where 1 guild has all , and if your not in with the donation pk guild your going to find it tough ...

---------- Post Merged at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:51 PM ----------

lol this has been common knowledge for ages? the top 2 players on the server were gms when i played it ages ago

i must say i am afraid your wrong on that quote , as i do now who was the top player on their and he definatly was not a gm ..

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
lol ok this coming from a know cheater on lomcn. ok.
next on both chars nopk33 and n00b, on there orbs it had mystercave AND survival F8,F3 and another floor. as for ash hacking i was told he wasnt the hacker the hacker told me it was him so i unbanned avatarkorra. and today avatar korra got a little upset cuz he died. chatting **** in pm to me, and then confessing to hacking the char, and then shouted out an account and pass word to another account, so banned. and as for every one in SW guild abusing mystercave. lol i dont think so we check regually every time some1 enters mystercave, to see if they use an orb or pay to get it, so tbh MATE your the one who is chatting ****.
and the fact that retribution had SW from day day 1, no one moaned then untill they got it taken by 2 guilds. and am sure thats the reason behind them joining guilds to keep the wall?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lol ok this coming from a know cheater on lomcn. ok.
next on both chars nopk33 and n00b, on there orbs it had mystercave AND survival F8,F3 and another floor. as for ash hacking i was told he wasnt the hacker the hacker told me it was him so i unbanned avatarkorra. and today avatar korra got a little upset cuz he died. chatting **** in pm to me, and then confessing to hacking the char, and then shouted out an account and pass word to another account, so banned. and as for every one in SW guild abusing mystercave. lol i dont think so we check regually every time some1 enters mystercave, to see if they use an orb or pay to get it, so tbh MATE your the one who is chatting ****.
and the fact that retribution had SW from day day 1, no one moaned then untill they got it taken by 2 guilds. and am sure thats the reason behind them joining guilds to keep the wall?

you seem to be getting defensive when others put their views across , ok 2 chars got caught with places on their orbs , , they got busted fair and square , but to claim that anyone in donation guild , had never done the same ,( even if they didnt get caught ) even with the amount of orbs on their kits is ludicrous ,but on a side note , how difficult do you think it is , to go in mystery cave in the early hours of the morning when the user count is lower and obviously no gms on , to then go in there and spend an hour or so ? who would know ?? , then possibly spend the gg they have amounted or even the gold amounted on much needed items for themselves like orbs and paying for the orbs to go on their kits ? its very easy to do , as you cannot monitor what you cant see , so therefore the advantage is in their hands not yours , there is no programme for mir that can time how long a person in mystery cave if they went in without a orb , can be in there , also the possiblity of maybe using a recall set to get in is another possibility , and nobody mentionthe whole of donation guild exploiting it , maybe just a few , who happen to stay in till the early hours of the morning , there is exploits there unfortunatly , and you cannot stop it , people who have exploited these flaws certainly will not tell you they did , and will plead their innocence if they were blamed , but considering half the donation guild have all maxed out attk on their kits , its fair to say the server is 1 sided , shame really , my opinion matters very little , as its your server , but its just a shame these flaws couldnt be ironed out at the beginning , rather than only after a couple of weeks of server being up .

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
you seem to be getting defensive when others put their views across , ok 2 chars got caught with places on their orbs , , they got busted fair and square , but to claim that anyone in donation guild , had never done the same ,( even if they didnt get caught ) even with the amount of orbs on their kits is ludicrous ,but on a side note , how difficult do you think it is , to go in mystery cave in the early hours of the morning when the user count is lower and obviously no gms on , to then go in there and spend an hour or so ? who would know ?? , then possibly spend the gg they have amounted or even the gold amounted on much needed items for themselves like orbs and paying for the orbs to go on their kits ? its very easy to do , as you cannot monitor what you cant see , so therefore the advantage is in their hands not yours , there is no programme for mir that can time how long a person in mystery cave if they went in without a orb , can be in there , also the possiblity of maybe using a recall set to get in is another possibility , and nobody mentionthe whole of donation guild exploiting it , maybe just a few , who happen to stay in till the early hours of the morning , there is exploits there unfortunatly , and you cannot stop it , people who have exploited these flaws certainly will not tell you they did , and will plead their innocence if they were blamed , but considering half the donation guild have all maxed out attk on their kits , its fair to say the server is 1 sided , shame really , my opinion matters very little , as its your server , but its just a shame these flaws couldnt be ironed out at the beginning , rather than only after a couple of weeks of server being up .
only getting defensive is because ive said the same thing 10 times lol and its not getting through. and i do listen to what ppl are saying and i know ppl could do it in the early hours, if you go in myst cave the proper way there is a time limit and a time limit untill you can re enter. and mem orbs are being removed now to stop this, and sw guild (donation guild as you like to call it) with donations you can buy gems and gold. Not all there kit is 20%+ and it has taken them a while , but i will continue to watch them, and other players. and i only found out about the castle expliot when sum1 told me, when tht happen castle was removed and i took a look it too ppls orbs, tht had high stats on, including sw members, like i have said b4 donators dont get special treatment

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
First of all i donated abit for my kit as most of server knew... just cause teles were saved on a memory orb on my account your GM team decided to remove all my added items i made with GG and 3/4 pk drops from players (whole kit and some older items in store) hence why I've now quit so well done with that, 2 or 3 of the items on the account that belonged to another player were removed also and they were borrowed whilst he was offline! but ok... then you left 1.5bil+ in gold on my account I'm guessing you expected me to re-donate and buy more gems/orb to re-do my kit? I kept quiet about server content and my thoughts on it cause it was the only high rate up but the content is rushed caves which isn't very balanced and and i reported the exploit about Ballisk in Survival Challenge room myself! there was other people on all night probably killing them but who knows... I just cant believe how the server was up before for a year apparently with so little content? Also... change the main maps like mystery cave and remove spawns from old maps and then add checks to tele npc so you cant take in memoryorb in certain maps or put it in trade and take it in.. easily done! I also reported a quest bug and since there had been 2-3 reboots and wasnt fixed but meh it was a 2min job most likely.

PS: Server been up over a year and just been wiped? Why hadnt you come across MemoryOrb being used in places it shouldn't be before this incident? Lol.

/NoPk33

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i would expect you to defend your server , any server owner would , but it seems like the donation guild even with the fact that you can donate for gems and gold , would still need to have abused mystery cave to get what they have on their kit , and yet you seem to defend the donation guild as much as you can , from the previous few threads that have been replied to , and yes you can continue to watch them but the damage may already be done , you admitted they can go in mystery cave at night when noones on and the jobs done , why donate now if this is possible , anyone new joining server will now find it a struggle compared to those who have already reaped the benefits from either exploiting or mounting up their kit and gg , , if your face don't fit in with donation /sabuk then you will struggle , so even after you removing the stuff you said or planned to remove , any newcomer won't get the same as the donation guilds got with out an uphill struggle , newcomers may as well just move on to a new server to stand a fair chance after whats been done already !!

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
the reason nopk33 and n00b was so serverly punished is because me and luveridge are fed up with ppl taking advantage, and the next person caught will meet the same fate yes i will stick up with for our server. and as for defending sw members? all am going to say is i have checked orbs and i do watch them, infact a player called goodluck is in SW guild and received a 24hour ban after he abused Mystercave for the second time, so punishments go all over.
shank as for the quest problem you reported? what was it. and was it reported on forum? i do try my best to help improve the server and just let down when ppl think exploiting will go unpunished and when it happens blame legit players.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
so yeah this server been getting alot of bad press recently...

but in my personal opinion, the server is really good, the gms seem to be on it!, theres a fair amount of people on it, ranging from 20-40 a day, considering its a high rate with high stats doesn't mean youll be 1 hit all the time as thats not true! defo recommend this server to people! hopefully you come and check it out!!

/Hakuam

Apocalypse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2012
lol they exploited, got items duct and quit now rying to discredit the server becasue their bumboy has wiped his server so they actually have one to play

Greed is a good server, Wadestreet donated about £200 there or there about,exploited so GG

whereas i reckon Serenity have done about £60

Plenty Bosses/Plenty places to level and always new kit cropping up

Good GMs Good Events/ Decently thoguht out not many bugs

Encourage you to join

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Same here, server is good and the GM's here actually listen to the players issues and/or ideas.
Ofc there will be some exploits along the way, like on every other server..its how mir is..and imho they got what they deserved.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers dried up , gms not exsistant , latest adds to server are nothing to shout home about , and look like they were done in 5 minutes , and thats just from reading the server forums, gms responses on forums are few and far between and they claim their busy work schedules means they can't do much to game , so why bother ? , logged into game and seems im right on all counts,. looks like cheats prospered, when you have maxed your kit out and , you even have time to orb up your rebirth ring with all hacked gold cheat , you can see servers on its way out , got bored and left .

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
servers dried up , gms not exsistant , latest adds to server are nothing to shout home about , and look like they were done in 5 minutes , and thats just from reading the server forums , logged into game and seems im right on all counts,. looks like cheats prospered, got bored and left .

Let's clear some **** up, None of us cheated, server dried up because KRZ was a GM playing a char couldn't deal with nopk and n00b wrecking them and taking items, so took all they're items so we all quit whats point in playing a courrpt server which will take your donation cash then take the items you built with it ? Server had patiental and ****ed by greedy gm, ironic name really.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
seems like the gms are waiting for the last person to close the door on the way out , before they close it , and class it as a failure .