My first pentakill

smoochy boys on tour

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
yes ok it was in normal but ive only been playing for about 2 months and i was so happy lol

MyFirstPentakill.jpg

any one on here still play am new and still learning but need some half decent people to play with now as i feel i have hit a brick wall just playing with random people like the 2-15 nasus above who was a silver and claimed to main nasus

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
my name is JEFF and sometimes i feed

Fixed ^^ dont know why i never played this sooner tbh other than a large % of the community (i thought we had it bad on here) who refuse to talk or listen am really enjoying it. who would u suggest trying top lane with?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Add me and I will show you my skills. Can't really comment on top lane as it's what I play least now.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Fixed ^^ dont know why i never played this sooner tbh other than a large % of the community (i thought we had it bad on here) who refuse to talk or listen am really enjoying it. who would u suggest trying top lane with?

nunu

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
AP Nunu top probably the most funniest thing I've ever played.

Works disgustingly well vs champs that rely on a.speed.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
what is a penta kill?

i spent about 200+ hours playing dota 2 since its release and a few months ago decided to play LoL, its like the beginners version of dota 2. my first game against people i had a 55-11 k/d.

enjoyed it but got bored of how silly and overpowered some characters could be. one or two items and you where almost GOD

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
what is a penta kill?

i spent about 200+ hours playing dota 2 since its release and a few months ago decided to play LoL, its like the beginners version of dota 2. my first game against people i had a 55-11 k/d.

enjoyed it but got bored of how silly and overpowered some characters could be. one or two items and you where almost GOD

A pentakill is killing 5 enemies (entire enemy team) with quick succession. At low levels it's always easier to snowball...

Generally speaking the champs on league are very balanced.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
what is a penta kill?

You played DOTA2 and thought LoL characters were overpowered? lol.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Yes Koriban.

I find LoL so unbalanced it's unfair. The difference between LoL character being OP (having to buy them for RL money or playing the game lots to get enough points to buy them) and dota2 is they are all available for everyone from the start.

The talent trees and tunes etc give it a fun bit of customisation but more chances for OPness.