Legend of Mir 2: The Five Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Late awareness. The server crashed due to the same error, will resolve. It's regarding the pets so try not use them in the mean time please. Server back online.

---------- Post Merged on 16-04-2015 at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-04-2015 at 11:45 PM ----------

Hello players,

The time has come, yes it's a bit late but better late than never. So the event has begun this is a very good opportunity for new players as well as existing players so come join in the fun!

A little info on the event:
Collect EasterTokens that drop off EasterHens around Bichon Pronvince. Then go speak to Zoe in Bichon Wall just over the bridge she will teleport you to a cave of your level range. In this cave you will not only get good experience but you will also get some kit for your level range that will help you out on your journey. Also not to forget you can collect EasterEgg's ranging from A-E (depending on rarity) that can be traded for some excellent items (including the Easter kit) from the Easter Bunny found in Bichon Wall safe zone. You can also obtain a BossEgg and can spawn a boss of your desire. Come give us a try you won't be disappointed!

Note: Still deciding whether to keep the event on for a week or two, more information regarding the duration of the event will be posted by the end of the week.

Just a reminder while I am here, Frozen and Hell caves are open with drops added too.

Regards

---------- Post Merged at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Sorry for the delay but the Easter maps are now obtainable by running the patcher. Thank you.

Last edited:

rngongo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 10, 2015
Drops need fixing on the event map. Went from 20 to 32 and the only egg I found was an eggE which i used and lagged out 20 mins in. How are we meant to get an easterkit at this rate? Nobody has a single easter item from what I've seen. I can understand the EggA being rarish but the eggs for easter kit and gems/exp why are they so rare? Also noticed that the easterhens around bw are finally dropping which is good but the exp has gone crap at lvl 30 so god knows what its like for anyone above 40. can this be looked into?

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Drops have been revamped for Easter caves (hens and rabbits) and now I am working on the protector wolfs. Should start seeing better drops now.