Mir2Angel (serverOffline) 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
Mir2Angel

SERVER STATUS - Closed :(

-Server name MirAngels 2.3
-IP is : 86.106.36.79
-Host pc is i5 3570K 3.4GHZ 8GB ram 60GB SSD harddrive
-internet stats is 120MB but usual is around 70-90MB

Mir2Angel wanted to be a low rate server, but as most players were used to make quick level, Mir2Angel turned into Medium rate server.
In the game we have all euro mir caves and most have quests to do,besides we also have new caves.
To come to your help we made a level map where you can make level till 44.Access map is from the NPC located in each masterhouse class to use the NPC you need LevelTicket.
LevelTicket you can find in all towns from all mobs arownd,trees and mushrom,with 1 LevelTicket you can stay in LevelMap about 30 minutes.
New caves are:AngelLand,JinchonProvince,IceTemple,Ship,NumaC ave,AntCave.
Place where are AngelLand,JinChonProvince,IceTemple and ShipCave is called IslandTown.
To reach the island town must go PastBichon there is a secret passage located somewhere near water,you need to find this passage.
In ShipCave you can go from VillageWreck and also you can go to RuinCave.
For NumaCare you need to go to MongchonProvince,NPC is near a well in town called Lottery clik on it to talk with.
From BichonProvince town at Teleport NPC if you have Angel Pass you can go to AngelLand without run till IslandTown.
BichonProvince; MongchonProvince; SepentValley; WoomyonWoods and Prajna Village have Lords more Bichon have KingHen too (take care of it its hard) all of Lords have nice drop.
AntCave is in AntForest to can get there you need to go through a tunnel located in the Castle Gi-Ryoong.(u need to find entrance 1st
:smiley_simmons:).
In Bichon Town go to Tavern inside the Kitchen u will found Cloner NPC.Clone will untame after 2 hours take care.
We have in game SabukCave with a secret entrance and a quest for sabuk,NPC is in Sabuk Palace called Jonny.
Every GuildPlace have a cave with quest NPC at entrance in cave and for RebirthCave you need to use NPC from Bichon located near Storage NPC.
As well in game is Challange Room.
About items:-we have all custom items,from 20 to 30 its start kitt,after lvl 30 the items can be changed every 7 lvls ,at lvl 87 you can do rebirth ,also in game we have heaven kit and angel kit.
Heaven kit change depending on the level 35,43,48 and 55.Angel kit change after class.
Exp. rate is set to x1 but custom,lvl 30 exp rate x1,5;lvl 40 exp rate x 2;lvl 50 exp rate x2,5;lvl 60 exp rate x3,lvl 70 exp rate 3,5;lvl 80 exp rate x 4.
Bonus Day NPC in game,when you get exp at Bonus Day NPC will apply to your exp rate from lvl you are,will not apply to exp pot.
We have aswell exp pot in game they are : x2.5 for 30 min, x2 for 45 min, x2 for 1 hour and x4 for 30 min wich will apply your exp rate from lvl you are but will not apply to Bonus Day(when this one give exp.).
Start level is 20,with starter kit ( peddlertorch; exppotion x 2 for 1 hour; apple; sunpotion(M) and 5000 gold.
Start skills all till lvl 20 are lvl 3.
Game Gold on this server are called Angel`sPoint( A`sP).You can do many things with them,NPC called GamePoint placed in Bichon will tell you more about that.
I forgot to tell you somthing about books they must be converted to manual so you can use,for that you have NPC in Bichon (located in BookShop) called ChangeBooks.

Also we have made extra pets to help on level everyone,but to can get this pets you need to make a quest on NPC called QuestMan in Bichon (located near Storage).This pets have mass attack.

Kits
-lvl 20
-lvl 30
-lvl 37
-lvl 44
-lvl 51
-lvl 58
-lvl 65
-lvl 72
-lvl 80
-Rebirth
-Heavenkit set (changing on levels) lvl 35-43-48-55.
-Angelkit set lvl 40 (change status on class).

Thank you for trying Server

Download:

-download autopatcher from here :

http://www.mir2angel.com/Patch/Mir2AngelAutoPatch.rar

-forum is: http://mir2angel.com .

Last edited:

Roar

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Mar 4, 2015
Re: Mir2Angel (serverOnline) 2.3

Auto patcher link does not work, Good work.

It work's off the website though.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

Yes, i said it works off the website just confusing as in main lomcn post the link does not work.
sorry my bad , just trying to help didn't read clearly.
he spelled it ( /mir2angelautopatch.rar ) when it was supposed to be ( /mir2angelsautopatch.rar )

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

So sorry my bad :( make it now.Sorry all again.ty

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

AutoPacher is full client u need to turn of antivirus if u use it

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011

i run exe and the game don`t start ? i need to donwload something extra?

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011

yes :( u can add ur exe here ?

virusz89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2010

Take auto patch and it will d/l everyting for u .

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011

u don`t understand?. i do but exe don`t work

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

If u using antivirus on pc will wont let u to use exe.U need to turn off antivirus and will work.(most of mir's files antivirus see them like a virus and wot let them work :( )

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

If u using antivirus on pc will wont let u to use exe.U need to turn off antivirus and will work.(most of mir's files antivirus see them like a virus and wot let them work :( )

People are not asking you to upload the exe for no reason.

I downloaded the entire client via auto patcher and there is no exe. Anti Virus is nothing to do with this because I don't have one.

Would you possibly take 30 seconds out of your time and upload it rather than telling people things they already know?

Cheers

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

I downloaded the entire client via auto patcher and there is no exe. Anti Virus is nothing to do with this because I don't have one.

Would you possibly take 30 seconds out of your time and upload it rather than telling people things they already know?

Cheers

I just checked again and it works AutoPatcher - http://www.mir2angel.com/Patch/Mir2AngelAutoPatch.rar

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

just upload the ( MirClient.exe ) , people don't want the autopatcher they want the MirClient.exe.

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

Cheers
I just checked again by using AutoPatcher, deleting executable from my game folder and AutoPatcher has redownload it.
But take here is just the exe for all who have this problem http://www.mir2angel.com/Patch/Angel`s.exe

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

this is a bit of a bizarre server to be honest, no idea where to start and the archers saying 'fear me' every time u run near 1 is kindve annoying, bet il keep at it

Status
Not open for further replies.