Mir2Angel (serverOffline) 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Re: Mir2Angel (serverOnline) 2.3

OK downloading agan. Need to have some fun.. and its the only server I seen ONLINE with Laby, and good drops.. Angel and Devil are on the server 24/7. I seen no1 as Dedicated. If anyone needs help on getting Ingame leave me message on here :) TV ftw

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005

I open the autopatcher but it says it cant connect, is the server down or is this a problem on my side?

DarkSoul

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 29, 2012

server online and running and tbh is one of the best i ever played but dunno why the low user count while ppl jump to new server that go down in less than a week

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005

still cant seem t get the autopatch to work, any ideas? a few of us wanting to play and getting the same thing? it just says autopatch cant connect to server?

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004

What's this server like? Can anyone provide a bit more info in terms of lvling, soloing bosses, is it more group based or good for solo players/casual players etc etc.

DarkSoul

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 29, 2012

just tried autopatcher works fine for me
about lvling its so easy to 44 in lvling cave all u need a levelingticket which drops from mobs and trees around bw and if u did pets quest u will fly the lvls
bosses u can start to solo once ur over 51 easy with good orbed gear at lvl 60+ i could solo up to em but new caves bosses u need a team

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

Hello all and Thank You very much to all who played this server.
I am so sorry but we had some problems and lost few server files and server cant be open anymore :( .
We do not know if and when we will open it again.I hope we see lomcn or another server and who knows maybe even someday Mir2Angel.We wish you all the best of all.

We cordially thank you for your patience and support team lomcn

Status
Not open for further replies.