[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
748.gif

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
I will stop trolling when this thread is closed and they stop trolling. As long as they bother and and dont give a **** about lomcn i will bother as well.

Why? Cause i can. If they allowed to post **** then i am as well.

Now go make a map to feel usefull retard.

Edit:
"Dear squall777,

You have received an infraction at LOMCN.

Reason: Regular/persistent trolling
-------
If you dont intend to play Apoc please stop posting in this thread."

Really now? Apoc team used unfair advertisement for FREE in your website, drove away Chronicles which was a huge part of the community, tricked people and still do and i receive an infraction?

I don't blame the admin who give you an infraction about trolling , he's right dude.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
If you explainned to me what i TRIED to do maybe i could reply whether it worthed it or not.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Squall777 you are very persistant. Please give over.

Yes I agree. Advertising so early on was a mistake.
Yes the Apoc team was making a server from a basic set of the Crystal files which has caused delaying issues.
Hopfully Apoc are now on track using the latest Source with their own custom twist.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
You didnt answer my question, can you give us some examples of bugs that you ran into that took this much time to fix? That seems like such a cop out answer lol

There are some bugs that do need ironing out, nothing that has held us up this long, as previously stated, there has just been less work done as we all took some time.

Now we are back we have all decided to have a group call on Sunday to initiate everything.

Below is a list of things that we are currently working on and once complete we can think about getting the server started:

Re-incorporate all our files with the latest source
Sabuk Wall
Crafting System
All the new sounds (which is thousands and a daunting job)
Some bug issues with spells
some bug issues with Mob npcs.

Once these above lists are complete its then just small ironing we need do complete on several different small things

But as I say, Sunday we will start to work full time again (considering we all work, full time is full spare time)

Hope this sheds some light, and again can only apologies on the delay.

-Apocalypse Team

Helpmelol

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 25, 2016
I once went to play a game called apocalypse but I had to wait a year plus in that time I grew 56 beards , had 759 wanks lost my 6 pack , and my wallet witch had £34.58 in broke my finger , had 2 new jobs got sacked from them , I also once had to push my car in that time to but I must say I didn't let people down apart from my bosses that sacked me but that was because I was waiting for apocalypse so I'm now going to start a law suit against you for loss Of earnings

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:27 PM ----------

First4lawyers are will to help me on a no win no fee basis so it's looking good and u can add a +1 on to the **** count

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Re-incorporate all our files with the latest source
Sabuk Wall
Crafting System
All the new sounds (which is thousands and a daunting job)
Some bug issues with spells
some bug issues with Mob npcs.

Sorry, but i'm taking that as you've done sweet fa this whole time....

With the exception of the Hunter and its pets etc....the work on the source was non existant as you're simply adopting the latest....did you even do anything on it? Or give up, like we all expect you did and you simply waited out the source to be updated?

Understandable move....but pointless to not just admit it. Everyone here understands if the task is too daunting when you got them so early...Hell I sometimes wonder how Jamie got them to where he did by himself and surprised still how Far has done what he's done (I'm sure there are others, but I haven't looked lately lol).

Bit of friendly advice....No one gives a **** about the sounds lol, they can be fixed during, it's not that important.

Status
Not open for further replies.