Insane Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
So you are still slating a server that was good well-made and gave a lot of fun to an active usercount of 40 ish ppl?

If i were you (i wouldnt really be you but anyway) i would at least be a bit more humble with being unable to bring your own server online for 20days and then when u brought it online it was a piss of ****. For Christ sake even your signature is wrong. You are not using 2.6 files...

tinkode

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 21, 2014
Sorry, but the server is closed, there is no point to keep it online for 4-5 players. Maybe it will reopen in the fall, modified and developed. Thanks for understanding

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
do everyone a favour and destroy the files you have , your ego on server made the server go down, despite it actually being half decent , threatening chars with bans , when they questioned why u were blatantly ignoring them , but chatting to roms and other foreign entities , and basically ignoring everyone from the uk , you server went down quicker than the titanic after easter , because of the attitude you had , and the attitude of what was left on server , i hope it dont reopen , i hope the admin see this , and dont give him the opportunity to reopen AGAIN , cos the gm enzo was a complete tool !!!

tinkode

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 21, 2014
I can serveru open tomorrow, but nam time to take care of him because I work. I closed my server for everyone sitting comment. And I did not have time to deal with it now. And one I was hard