Insane Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

nejlo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 15, 2015
ok ok , do not play , thanks :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:07 PM ----------

what the **** u think is bossland for 30-200 and 80-250 , if it isnt for items please tell me

---------- Post Merged at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:08 PM ----------

idk why im wasteing time with comments , have a nice day

---------- Post Merged at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:09 PM ----------

im so bad , i think i @Please-do-not-drop-items-to-this-guy , you , so u cannot get items and make u donate right ?
omg im so bad and only about money

---------- Post Merged at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:12 PM ----------

i dont have time for this , so if u excuse me , i have a server to fix , u know the way out

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
lmao you really know how to be professional dont u? jeez. and u expect us to play when u treat the community like that?

/Ret

---------- Post Merged at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:20 PM ----------

i'll tell u one thing, if u want a successful server then first off dont talk **** to the players
secondly, actually work on your server other than rushing it out, not to boost my own ego but
renegademir has been through 3 testing phases so far and its much better than when it started.

and another, if my team EVER spoke to the players like that theyd be gone in the blink of
an eye. theyre here to play not take grief. youre just plain disrespectful

/Ret

nejlo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 15, 2015
first of all go f... ur self , i dont give a *** about ur opinion on my server , u can do wtf u want , play or not ,
and do not teach me manners , if u want respect learn to speak fking pice of sh..it

---------- Post Merged at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:58 PM ----------

hahahahaha disepratfull omfg dude u speaking like u know **** about what i have done or not
lol keep ur ideas for u kid , im not intereset in ur server , i wish u best of luck on it , i dont give a fk if it works or not
here is simple , respect and be respected , cheat and get ban .
we started 1 month ago as a ( CITY SERVER ONLY ) if u dont know what i mean , i maked this only for my country to play and u speak about money , fk you and your money :)

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
first of all go f... ur self , i dont give a *** about ur opinion on my server , u can do wtf u want , play or not ,
and do not teach me manners , if u want respect learn to speak fking pice of sh..it

---------- Post Merged at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:58 PM ----------

hahahahaha disepratfull omfg dude u speaking like u know **** about what i have done or not
lol keep ur ideas for u kid , im not intereset in ur server , i wish u best of luck on it , i dont give a fk if it works or not
here is simple , respect and be respected , cheat and get ban .
we started 1 month ago as a ( CITY SERVER ONLY ) if u dont know what i mean , i maked this only for my country to play and u speak about money , fk you and your money :)

Not being funny you do talk alot of bollox, you said you made this server a 1 month ago (a city server) so basically for romanians, but this is the 2nd or 3rd time this identical server has been up. how do i know? i played it before and donated, im not too sure what i was thinking but on the past servers you was corrupt and all you was interested in was cash. Also you speak to people very rude and abruptly for no reason, all people do is critisize your work hoping maybe you would want to better it, clearly not, your just another wasted romanian.

Reactions: Valhalla

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Not being funny you do talk alot of bollox, you said you made this server a 1 month ago (a city server) so basically for romanians, but this is the 2nd or 3rd time this identical server has been up. how do i know? i played it before and donated, im not too sure what i was thinking but on the past servers you was corrupt and all you was interested in was cash. Also you speak to people very rude and abruptly for no reason, all people do is critisize your work hoping maybe you would want to better it, clearly not, your just another wasted romanian.

a bit harsh there at the end but i do have to agree with slice here

/Ret

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
a bit harsh there at the end but i do have to agree with slice here

/Ret

harsh but true, i play mir with alot of romanians and get on well with most, but he's unfortunately one of the wasters which are worth no ones time of day, personal opinion, i believe its freedom of speech its called :P

nejlo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 15, 2015

there is the problem my friend , u speaking about other persons , i bought this server with the other gm , we ara new at this " hosting server "
this is why im telling u are saying **** because u have no idea who am i , last time when i played mir was on three heroes seens then i did not touched mir again , so as i said , if u want respect , do repsect back , i dont have to respect u when u speaking **** about me and my server and u dont even have a small idea about why i have opened it

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:18 PM ----------

harsh but true, i play mir with alot of romanians and get on well with most, but he's unfortunately one of the wasters which are worth no ones time of day, personal opinion, i believe its freedom of speech its called :P

Again ur the second one that talks about me , and u didnt even talk with me yet , but u say that im unfortunately one of the wasters blah blah :)
U want to speak , lets speak i dont mind
If u want to insult we can insult eachother , i dont mind

---------- Post Merged at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:21 PM ----------

first when u judge and things like this , make sure u know everything , but u know what my friends , ur words dosent affect me at all , if my server dosent last , so be it , i`ll be there with romanians for haveing fun , the thing is idk why u give a damn about what bussiness i have or i dont have

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
and whats that supposed to mean? im not trying to lure people in with my sig pic its just there to let people know about my server

/Ret

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
ok ok , do not play , thanks :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:07 PM ----------

what the **** u think is bossland for 30-200 and 80-250 , if it isnt for items please tell me

---------- Post Merged at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:08 PM ----------

idk why im wasteing time with comments , have a nice day

---------- Post Merged at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:09 PM ----------

im so bad , i think i @Please-do-not-drop-items-to-this-guy , you , so u cannot get items and make u donate right ?
omg im so bad and only about money

---------- Post Merged at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:12 PM ----------

i dont have time for this , so if u excuse me , i have a server to fix , u know the way out

No offence.

Bossland? Im level 80, in level 30 Kit.

I can barely kill a evilsnake...... which drops level 30-40 items.... I havnt got the kit to go bossland. Have the gold. but not the mc/ac/amc

I am still leveling in the level 40-50 area as everywhere else rapes me.

nejlo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 15, 2015
hahahaha go sing to another table :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:48 PM ----------

take another table dudes , u cannot take players from me , who plays and do alittle effort and have some friend , already have good stuff to wear , u speak bullshit and everybody that plays know it :) try to another table , here ain't working beggars

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
hahahaha go sing to another table :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:48 PM ----------

take another table dudes , u cannot take players from me , who plays and do alittle effort and have some friend , already have good stuff to wear , u speak bullshit and everybody that plays know it :) try to another table , here ain't working beggars

You may aswell have just said "Bang poo diddle walla walla fumzalla"

As that made no sense.

I dont sing to tables.

Last edited:

nejlo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 15, 2015
it seems some of u dont mind your own bussines , what makes no sense its you makeing fun of your selfs in here hahahahaha , everybody know ur clowns that try to get out of here some players :)