Insane Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
maxresdefault.jpg

hassawi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
there is the problem my friend , u speaking about other persons , i bought this server with the other gm , we ara new at this " hosting server "
this is why im telling u are saying **** because u have no idea who am i , last time when i played mir was on three heroes seens then i did not touched mir again , so as i said , if u want respect , do repsect back , i dont have to respect u when u speaking **** about me and my server and u dont even have a small idea about why i have opened it

we do know you :) you are the same shitty GM who said on every new server. I have just bought it and you don't know who i am :) :P

come down SpiderMan

---------- Post Merged at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:12 PM ----------

well I wud say :cheerful: everyone being nice with you. you're the one who started saying bad words to others, even in game people said you replayed rudely to them

and I have tried to talk with both of you ... you replayed with the same shitty way and cursing me lol

all what I asked can I test that donation pet before I even pay that's it. from there on I understood that you're the same shitty guy who ruined 3-4 servers before.. YOU BRICK !!!

---------- Post Merged at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I suggest to LOMCN Community to ban this server for real.... Annoying greedy GM :)

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
I tested this server 5 days. All i can say is that is not a good server at all.

1: Bug tast ( F3, F5,F6) don`t work..
2: For a high server drops are realy bad.
3: Kits has to much stats.
4: Taos overpowered.
5: If u got that poison spell in a Tao charachter, you basicly can kill evrything in this server.
6: Wizz sucks if u dont have good kit.
7: Iteams drops have the worst rate i ever seen in a High server.
8: Books drops is low.
9: I can continue making this list until tomorow.
10: If u donate here ur Good.
11: Is just my opinion for this server.

I`m not a professional English, So excuse me!.

ErBebe said that.

Last edited:

nejlo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 15, 2015
Nice try :

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 AM ----------

there is the problem my friend , u speaking about other persons , i bought this server with the other gm , we ara new at this " hosting server "
this is why im telling u are saying **** because u have no idea who am i , last time when i played mir was on three heroes seens then i did not touched mir again , so as i said , if u want respect , do repsect back , i dont have to respect u when u speaking **** about me and my server and u dont even have a small idea about why i have opened it

we do know you :) you are the same shitty GM who said on every new server. I have just bought it and you don't know who i am :) :P

come down SpiderMan

---------- Post Merged at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:12 PM ----------

well I wud say :cheerful: everyone being nice with you. you're the one who started saying bad words to others, even in game people said you replayed rudely to them

and I have tried to talk with both of you ... you replayed with the same shitty way and cursing me lol

all what I asked can I test that donation pet before I even pay that's it. from there on I understood that you're the same shitty guy who ruined 3-4 servers before.. YOU BRICK !!!

---------- Post Merged at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I suggest to LOMCN Community to ban this server for real.... Annoying greedy GM :)

I see here some people trying to get my server shuted down by saying bull **** :) keep trying.
If anybody belives what u saing here is true ( WITHOUT any PROOF ) then im glad that they belived you.
U said everyone being nice to me , upper u said im being shitty GM hahaha , get ur thinking streigth kid

---------- Post Merged at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:35 AM ----------

THIS SERVER ISN"T OFFLINE AND IS NOT GOING TO BE OFFLINE
WE STILL HERE WE STILL PLAYING :) - Chaos

Last edited:

hassawi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nice try :

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I see here some people trying to get my server shuted down by saying bull **** :) keep trying.
If anybody belives what u saing here is true ( WITHOUT any PROOF ) then im glad that they belived you.
U said everyone being nice to me , upper u said im being shitty GM hahaha , get ur thinking streigth kid

---------- Post Merged at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:35 AM ----------

THIS SERVER ISN"T OFFLINE AND IS NOT GOING TO BE OFFLINE
WE STILL HERE WE STILL PLAYING :) - Chaos

well your server will go down, everybody knows your story :)

nejlo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 15, 2015
i dont care what u say , i dont care about story's u say , i bought this server , never been hosting any server before , if u belive me ok , if u dont its ur choice , u know where the door is :)

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Its kinda is part of the players problem :p

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004
As a player I find the server boring.i actually quit and handed my gear and levels out last night. The item sets r so funny ie- 190 kit is better than 200kit 170kits is better than 200kit. Stats need looking at. Boss lands is one of my pet hates because u don't have to venture no one to find each boss it's just put there on a plate.

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
Easter event? It gonna be in or ? And any eta for it ? :d ty

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
its what reboot is for now.

nejlo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 15, 2015
Event came into town , enjoy
Easter Kit S , M , L
Mobs drops easter kit and also many other items , exp pot and gold
Added maps and bossland 250+

Attachments

• 11081340_329727000571450_790016829638930903_n.jpg
    11081340_329727000571450_790016829638930903_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
Later on... any ETA? I wonder if he will finally fix the exp now that some roms are getting close to 301 lol.

BurningTao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2008
Lord fixed it a few times and it supposedly kept 'messing up', Will have to wait for a reply off Nejlo for an ETA :-(