Insane Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
what i think is completely daft about the server is that you need to be 100+ to participate in the easter event.

Events bring players into the server, making it so they cant participate...well most will get bored after 3-4 hours grinding out the levels..especially in starter kits while every other fuker over lvl 100 has easterkit and an easy time of it.

pm OneeSana when ur online ill get ur some gear + levels :3

how long does it take to say sorry there's a problem but then agin i rekon the ip changed and only the roms have been told

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
new IP:79.114.122.83

---------- Post Merged at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:35 PM ----------

make the limit money higher...

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
no no no, whats funny is that it clearly says at the bottom of this page that the GM is reading this thread now:

/ReVulcan

Whats your problem with this server? Trying to grab players for your next failed release? Posts like this do the complete opposite.. wise yourself up.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Whats your problem with this server? Trying to grab players for your next failed release? Posts like this do the complete opposite.. wise yourself up.

You may be right, as his posts usually are that way.

But I can't believe you could possibly think he is wrong in what he is saying. The GM never answers, he took the server offline twice in 2 nights without any prior warning for a massive length of time. Server convo went like such

GM: "LOG OFF, REBOOT"
Player Base: "Oh, why? How long for?" (and some swearing)
GM "THANK FOR UNDERSTANDING. PLEASE ENJOY"
Server shutdown.

GM's are terrible at communicating. Do I personally really care? Not really. Is it true? Yes.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
You may be right, as his posts usually are that way.

But I can't believe you could possibly think he is wrong in what he is saying. The GM never answers, he took the server offline twice in 2 nights without any prior warning for a massive length of time. Server convo went like such

GM: "LOG OFF, REBOOT"
Player Base: "Oh, why? How long for?" (and some swearing)
GM "THANK FOR UNDERSTANDING. PLEASE ENJOY"
Server shutdown.

GM's are terrible at communicating. Do I personally really care? Not really. Is it true? Yes.

Perfectly understable coming from a players perspective but this guy doesn't play the server, he just slates it at every opportunity given. My guess as to why is because this is where hes most likely to pull his player base from. Making himself look like a grade A window licker.

tinkode

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 21, 2014
new ip 86.127.183.42

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:37 PM ----------

NEW IP 86.127.183.42

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Perfectly understable coming from a players perspective but this guy doesn't play the server, he just slates it at every opportunity given. My guess as to why is because this is where hes most likely to pull his player base from. Making himself look like a grade A window licker.

Aye i wouldnt play his server if it came with a free blowjob from Cheryl Cole.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
2 no warning server reboots in 2 days have resulted in me wasting 80 million gold on x5 exp. Both times i've been unlucky enough to have just used it when first announcement gets launched.

Please stop this.

EDIT: By no-warning I mean "GM announces : Something something server reboot: then reboots server within a minute"

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
yep the GM needs to give up 2 a 30 min warning prior to just coming tell us to get stuffed and then reboots

some one even shouted last night the GM was leveling roms aswell i hope this guy has screens

isn't there a rule about donations hes asking for bank transfers and not paypal aswell!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Server down again?

5 reboots/downs in 4 days. 1 for over 14 hours.

Are there issues with server? Or just a bit of bad luck?

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
no just a dumb gm he needs to start posting on here and atleast giving a 10min warning

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011
Server down again?

5 reboots/downs in 4 days. 1 for over 14 hours.

Are there issues with server? Or just a bit of bad luck?

U need to stop crying , just pissed off they have a problem whit host and need to change few thing ,, and know power goes down beceouse some ppl work on maintrance on the street isnt his fault for that and stop cry for money he put on event money u make 500 mil in 30 min why u cry for 60 mil when u make in 5 min that money ...u have pots x7 in drop . mirkit etc . you think they want to keep srv closed ... Be a man and stop crying like girls for 80 mil and try to understand people they try to make the best for server ...

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
If politely citing the situation and asking if there are problems is crying, you really need to get out and see the world more. Take your attempts at unpleasantness elsewhere, as I do not care for them.

If you truly believe that the 80 mil is an issue, you don't play the server. The no warning is the point I wanted to make, politely - and I cited a situation where it matters (if not tremendously).

If you truly believe that taking the server offline 5 times in 4 days without any more than 1-2 mins warning is doing the best for the server, you haven't dealt with customers or made your own server. I'm not belittling the GM's, nor am I spouting vile abuse at them. I'm politely asking why it's been so off/on lately and asking that they provide a bit more user friendly downtime announcements. Politely.

If you can not reply politely do not bother please. I'm not interested in an argument on an internet forum. Debate/discussion? Gladly. Arguments? No thanks, I've gotten over that stage of my life.

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
if you people dont like it just dont play it this mir is **** and the gm's speak in another language as you can see on screenies on 1st thread

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
if you people dont like it just dont play it this mir is **** and the gm's speak in another language as you can see on screenies on 1st thread

The problem being I do like it, it's an enjoyable server for my personally. But it doesn't mean I don't want to suggest things.

GM can listen to me or not, GM can action my requests or not. I'll then make a decision on whether to carry on based on his actions.

I'm not abusing him, I'm not demanding things. Simply asking politely then acting. Every single person should do the same tbh.

Should be the end of this now.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
any idea when this is back up then?

According to some Ova above (I have no idea how he knows or what relation he is to server or the GM - so take it with a pinch of salt perhaps), it's a power supply issue. So it could be a while.

EDIT: The IP address is still online and available, and the nslookup provides the correct details, so it is very, very, very unlikely to be a power supply issue.

Last edited:

hassawi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
According to some Ova above (I have no idea how he knows or what relation he is to server or the GM - so take it with a pinch of salt perhaps), it's a power supply issue. So it could be a while.

EDIT: The IP address is still online and available, and the nslookup provides the correct details, so it is very, very, very unlikely to be a power supply issue.

well server is online guys what's the matter ?

---------- Post Merged at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:27 AM ----------

GM have no problems at all even the listed up there :saturn:

he just simply blocked the other countries and make it local.. try open a port to germany host and log on :)

Regards to all players out there waiting for new ip :D

LordBritain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2011
Scratch that it works lol xD... well i can log on but non of my characters are there and cant even make a new one o0

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
well server is online guys what's the matter ?

---------- Post Merged at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:27 AM ----------

GM have no problems at all even the listed up there :saturn:

he just simply blocked the other countries and make it local.. try open a port to germany host and log on :)

Regards to all players out there waiting for new ip :D

Sorry are you saying he blocked any other countries other than the server local?

If so, Germany wouldn't connect as he is Romanian and uses a local Romanian host and IP address/hostname.