Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Re: Renegade - Opening Today!

Before you slag off another server / encourage it on your post maybe you should look in the mirror.. you're server lasted 3 hours before you realised a game breaking bug. Don't get too big for your little boots boy.

Jesus, special rings in shop to pay your GM's? Donations should really only go into the server and especially not GM's pockets!

support the server
support the server
support the server

umm... read my posts before commenting?

/ReVulcan

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

i could but tonight im going through the last few bits of testing it. im going to play it as if i was a player myself and see if anything is wrong. then
tomorrow i know for a fact no one will run into any problems

/ReVulcan

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

not exactly pay to win. its just a way of players to support the server and the GMs that have put a lot of time and effort into it

/ReVulcan

umm... read my posts before commenting?

/ReVulcan

I read the bit in bold, but i wont qoute it 3 times without the end like you did. Even Chronicles spends their profits on benefits to server, i'd be very suprised if BH & Milo got paid for being GM's with all their effort.

Either way EXP rings & Damage Rings is a remedy for a pay to win server unless these are common drops... Just saying. Been discussed here multiple times. If they are common drops, its also sounds even worse!

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

I read the bit in bold, but i wont qoute it 3 times without the end like you did. Even Chronicles spends their profits on benefits to server, i'd be very suprised if BH & Milo got paid for being GM's with all their effort.

Either way EXP rings & Damage Rings is a remedy for a pay to win server unless these are common drops... Just saying. Been discussed here multiple times. If they are common drops, its also sounds even worse!

Pointless even arguing. Simple fact is you do not put x2 damage / x2 exp rings into the GG shop for any reason other than making some quick $$$. People with these rings will dominate, people without will quit due to being so far behind after 1 week.

No thx jeff.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

It's naive to think anyone running a gameshop doesn't make a profit for theirselves/GM's.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

the money does go towards the server but i like to think paying my gms too for their efforts is the least i can do

/ReVulcan

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent

cant seem to get into the game? server IP cant find on forums or here? bit of help as i would much like to try this server please

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

server is down until 12PM today, ive been working on fixing a few bugs found during the release

(Read original post)

/ReVulcan

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

server will be a little late on the release, ive got to go out for a few hours.
sorry for any inconvenience

/ReVulcan

Jampie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2010

How long left till release?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

How long left till release?

im headed home now so, 30 mins if that.

// SERVER NEWS \\

anyone who played during the release has been added to a list and will be given a few things for their troubles, please visit the NPC in @city to receive your reward (im adding it now, wont take long)

/ReVulcan

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011

So the ExpRings and DamageRings are in drops, are they just for donation?

killernob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2011

may I ask is the ip same as when u download