Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Re: Renegade - Opening Today!

Yeah the IP is the same but ive done something wrong here and now getting connection closed

/ReVulcan

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

no they wont be in drops as later in the end game stuff people will be too OP i think

/ReVulcan

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

no they wont be in drops as later in the end game stuff people will be too OP i think

/ReVulcan

So they wont be in drops cause they will be too OP but they will be in donation shop????

O well it seems you are unable to put it online so who cares i guess.

/ReTard

killernob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2011

So they wont be in drops cause they will be too OP but they will be in donation shop????

/ReTard

+1

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

/ReTard

I'm hoping and expecting that he meant items in the drops will be better than the specified donation items. So this will be pointless in making the donation items in drop files due to the "end game" stuff being more powerful.

Unless he did mean it, as you read it....in which case that's fking stupid and I won't even bother attempting to play such a biased server for people who have more money than sense.

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012

Any news on how long the issue will take to resolve?

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011

/ReVulcan

So it is pay 2 win then, and that reply has told me not to bother with this server.

Funny how you slate other server(s) and make this utter stupid move.

Good luck with your 1 month server.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

So it is pay 2 win then, and that reply has told me not to bother with this server.

Lol have to at least give him time to response, i'm pretty sure he didn't mean it the way it sounded.

His English clearly isn't brilliant.

karl00

LOMCN Member
Nov 8, 2011

you no what makes me ****ing laugh at you ppl every single server that comes out you get a group of ppl dissing it just coz there is donations or summat goo din a donation shop what makes me laugh is do u realise how much ****ing time lack of sleep and arguments irl with family members or misses you get? how much ****ing electric gets used?? yes private servers cost money to run but tbh why shudent tehre be good stuff in gg shop yes th emoney goes towards server but also in soem gms pockets dam ****ign right it does LOL for all the lack of sleep time and arguments and electric bills lol ****ign hell i made grand on my server back in the day and u no what yes half of it whent in my pocket simpel fact why is coz my elecric bill was high i fell out with familymembers and m8s i gave my life to doin the work to ceep moanign ****s liek you lot happy back in the day so u no what if private server gms wanan pocket teh cash ****ING FAIR PLAY TO THEM you would if u had ya own server **** me everyoen would pocket it lol simple fact is some oif the ppl that moan dont realise it aint ****ign easy to do files or make a server or a desent private server oh WOW A DAMAGE RING OR EXP RING IN DONATION NPC LETS ALL CRY SO ****IGN WHAT ?? U COULD PK IT OFF THE PPL?? END OF THE DAY ITS ABOUT SKILL NOT KIT OR WHAT U GOT LOL ITS SKILL AND TBH IT WOUDL MAKE ME WANAN MORE PK THE PERSON THAT HAS ONE OD THEM RINGS :) JUST TO WATCH THEM CRY :) so man the **** up and try the servr b4 u ****ign diss it you bunch of ****ing retards bet half of u dont even no how to even work out server fils !

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

I'm hoping and expecting that he meant items in the drops will be better than the specified donation items. So this will be pointless in making the donation items in drop files due to the "end game" stuff being more powerful.

Unless he did mean it, as you read it....in which case that's fking stupid and I won't even bother attempting to play such a biased server for people who have more money than sense.

What so there will be x3 EXP and x3 Damage rings in drops?????? How the feck would you balance this server lol.

Edit.. LOL at the rage post above, what the **** is this kid on, use chrome mate it'll fix half those spelling mistakes.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

you no what makes me ****ing laugh at you ppl every single server that comes out you get a group of ppl dissing it just coz there is donations or summat goo din a donation shop what makes me laugh is do u realise how much ****ing time lack of sleep and arguments irl with family members or misses you get? how much ****ing electric gets used?? yes private servers cost money to run but tbh why shudent tehre be good stuff in gg shop yes th emoney goes towards server but also in soem gms pockets dam ****ign right it does LOL for all the lack of sleep time and arguments and electric bills lol ****ign hell i made grand on my server back in the day and u no what yes half of it whent in my pocket simpel fact why is coz my elecric bill was high i fell out with familymembers and m8s i gave my life to doin the work to ceep moanign ****s liek you lot happy back in the day so u no what if private server gms wanan pocket teh cash ****ING FAIR PLAY TO THEM you would if u had ya own server **** me everyoen would pocket it lol simple fact is some oif the ppl that moan dont realise it aint ****ign easy to do files or make a server or a desent private server oh WOW A DAMAGE RING OR EXP RING IN DONATION NPC LETS ALL CRY SO ****IGN WHAT ?? U COULD PK IT OFF THE PPL?? END OF THE DAY ITS ABOUT SKILL NOT KIT OR WHAT U GOT LOL ITS SKILL AND TBH IT WOUDL MAKE ME WANAN MORE PK THE PERSON THAT HAS ONE OD THEM RINGS :) JUST TO WATCH THEM CRY :) so man the **** up and try the servr b4 u ****ign diss it you bunch of ****ing retards bet half of u dont even no how to even work out server fils !

Tried really hard to read this. Failed.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Dude, simple logic..

Hi my name is bob, i got Dc 100 and a 2x damage ring so i have 200 Dc effectively an am 20 levels higher due to my x2 EXP ring.. Fancy a fight? May the odds be in my favour cause i donated.

Nobody has problems with donations to aid the server, but donations to go into their pockets & unbalance the server making it pay to win.. then yea its fine to complain. Also his choice to run a server we cant be blamed for no domestics at home.

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011

Lol have to at least give him time to response, i'm pretty sure he didn't mean it the way it sounded.

I'm pretty sure it's meant how everyone has read it, but if it isn't and is somehow like you said, I will take back what I posted.

Firstly buy a dictionary, and take anger management classes.

The point I'm trying to make is that if there are items on donation list that isn't in drops, it's a pay 2 win server. I don't care what happens to the donations, may they go to the server/in back pocket. I won't be bothering playing a server where players can pay to have an advantage where others can't gain the same perks playing normally.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

I've tidied up his rant. So you can now read it without dying of brain damage.

You no what makes me heartily laugh at you people?

Every single server that comes out, you get a group of people insulting it just because there are donations or something 'good' in a donation shop.

What makes me laugh is - do you realise how much *bleep bleep* time and lack of sleep you get when building a server and arguments in reality with family members or wife/girlfriend you get? Or how much blooming electricity gets used??

OK private servers cost money to run, but in my opinion why shouldn't there be good stuff in gg shop? Yes the money goes towards server but some also goes in server owners/GM's pockets. Damn right it does! And rightly so for all the lack of sleep, time and arguments and electric bills cost

Gosh darn it! I made grand (1000 of *insert OP's currency') on my server back in the day and do you know what? Yes - half of it went in my pocket , simple as that! Why? Because my electricity bill was high, I fell out with family members and friends. I basically gave my life to doing the work required to keep miserable Mir players like you lot happy.

So do you know what? If private server owner's want to use some donations/purchase money to pay themselves .... FAIR PLAY TO THEM! I believe you would too if you ran your own server that made money. I believe everyone would given the chance!

The fact of the matter is most of the people that do the most moaning, do not realise it isn't easy to do files or make a server.

Editor Edit: The rest is him using caps to basically say "So what if these items are in game anyway, Mir is about skill not items...

Hilarious stuff.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

how the hell did the post get the way it is... the end game items + damage rings would be far too powerful together.(imo)
and the most they can have is x2, i may put them in drops now u all bitch like kids over it.

seriously... look at the posts, youre all like little kids bitching to their mom cause they want candy or something... (dont take offence, its the truth)

and i am english... wtf u on m8?

Can a mod delete all the shite spammy posts pls. theyre all just bitching amongst eachother now

/ReVulcan

Last edited by a moderator:

Jampie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2010

You any closer to fixing it yet m8?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

You any closer to fixing it yet m8?

im able to get onto char select now but i cant create a character, i get "unable to create character. Error: -4" idk whats going on here but i will find out soon

/ReVulcan

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

how the hell did the post get the way it is... the end game items + damage rings would be far too powerful together.(imo)
and the most they can have is x2, i may put them in drops now u all bitch like kids over it.

seriously... look at the posts, youre all like little kids bitching to their mom cause they want candy or something... (dont take offence, its the truth)

and i am english... wtf u on m8?

Can a mod delete all the shite spammy posts pls. theyre all just bitching amongst eachother now

/ReVulcan

In other words, you only want the players that donate to be OP at endgame and not the ordinary players, makes a lot of sense, not.

You moaned about other peoples attitude on other threads and you seem to be such an hypocrite atm.