Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Re: Renegade - Opening Today!

If you can't get the simple stuff working i dont have high hopes for the actual server being any good. I was gonna give this a try out of simply being bored but it doesnt matter.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

If you can't get the simple stuff working i dont have high hopes for the actual server being any good. I was gonna give this a try out of simply being bored but it doesnt matter.

im doing this alone u know cause coder isnt here and other gms are at work/on holiday atm. plus this is my first attempt at a server so dont think it will be any good tbh.

/ReVulcan

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

im doing this alone u know cause coder isnt here and other gms are at work/on holiday atm. plus this is my first attempt at a server so dont think it will be any good tbh.

/ReVulcan

So you have no confidence in your own ability? my reply was me being a complete dick but i only spoke the truth, you should have just said you were having some problems with the files you're working on it and will let everyone know when its done though.

It just doesn't look good when something that's probably a common problem can't be solved quickly(ish) from an owner/creator is all.

(I've never messed with files for years and years so i couldn't fix it i'm just speaking from past experiences.)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

So you have no confidence in your own ability? my reply was me being a complete dick but i only spoke the truth, you should have just said you were having some problems with the files you're working on it and will let everyone know when its done though.

It just doesn't look good when something that's probably a common problem can't be solved quickly(ish) from an owner/creator is all.

(I've never messed with files for years and years so i couldn't fix it i'm just speaking from past experiences.)

i do have confidence but in all fairness it is my first server so even i dont expect it to be as good as what is already out there. plus ive never came across this error before... idk what it is but anything else is an easy fix tbh just takes a bit of time doing it myself

/ReVulcan

rngongo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 10, 2015

everyones a critic till they make their own server and it explodes on day one lol

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

its not as easy as it seems u know. feel bad for the people i insulted knowing they went through all the same **** i am now... plus all the ****s on lomcn show their faces too so thats not easy to cope with either

/ReVulcan

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

no they wont be in drops as later in the end game stuff people will be too OP i think

/ReVulcan

Item too OP
Not in drops
Can buy with $$$

huh-wha.gif

kahbe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2013

its not as easy as it seems u know. feel bad for the people i insulted knowing they went through all the same **** i am now... plus all the ****s on lomcn show their faces too so thats not easy to cope with either

/ReVulcan
when will be on?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

/ReVulcan

You were being one of those ****s a couple of days ago, hypocrite.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

You were being one of those ****s a couple of days ago, hypocrite.

i know u ****ing idiot. thats why i said i feel sorry for them. READ MY DAMN POST BEFORE U COMMENT FFS.
you've lost all respect from me as a GM from now on i swear to fking christ.

/ReVulcan

rngongo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 10, 2015

Your antics the other day didn't gain you much respect in the mir community, that's for sure. It's mainly the reason I steered clear of your server.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

/ReVulcan

No worries pal. When you manage to get the server online and start to sell those nice 2x DMG rings for $$$ everything will be so much better!!! Keep it up!!

/ReTard

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

No worries pal. When you manage to get the server online and start to sell those nice 2x DMG rings for $$$ everything will be so much better!!! Keep it up!!

/ReTard

yea u are a tard aint u...

/ReVuclan

kahbe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2013

/ReTard
:))))))))))))))))))ofc when money come all its good some days ago he was same with other gms maybe he learn to stfu next time and not ofend others ....

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

i know u ****ing idiot. thats why i said i feel sorry for them. READ MY DAMN POST BEFORE U COMMENT FFS.
you've lost all respect from me as a GM from now on i swear to fking christ.

/ReVulcan

I couldn't care about someones respect who i don't know, It's your own fault that people are being how they are with you, next time think before you slate another persons server.

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011

You won't put items in drop, as they would be too OP at end game but yet will allow people to donate for them?

What sense does that make?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

put it this way: if i put them in drops, everyone will have them and the stats will be ridiculous. however, while in GG shop there wont be as many ingame and not everyone is willing to pay 50+ £ for some pixels...

/ReVulcan

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Your common sense scares the **** out of me.

Anyway like i said who cares. You cant even bring it up so why even bother about these "pixels" that dont even exist atm.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

So you've just admitted, players that donate will have a huge advantage, seems a fun server for the average player.