Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Re: Renegade - Opening Today!

asif x2 is a big advantage?

so a "big advantage" in your eyes is "oh no, they have an exp ring! i best not play this anymore cause im a pussy ass bitch and dont know how to play mir properly"

yes they can do more damage but thats not all thats involved in mir, 1, they loose stats aswell (damage rings/exp rings dont have stats) 2. there is skill involved in it too so...

/ReVulcan

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012

hey mate whats the news on the server progress any luck yet bud?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

so a "big advantage" in your eyes is "oh no, they have an exp ring! i best not play this anymore cause im a pussy ass bitch and dont know how to play mir properly"

yes they can do more damage but thats not all thats involved in mir, 1, they loose stats aswell (damage rings/exp rings dont have stats) 2. there is skill involved in it too so...

/ReVulcan

If you think it isn't a big advantage, you might aswell give up now

Jampie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2010

/ReVulcan

You can put them in the drops just make them rare. This stops people moaning and they wont drop as much as you just expressed.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

ive had to reset back to stock files, transfering the DB and Shizzle over now. wont be long till its open, atleast i hope anyways.

/ReVulcan

---------- Post Merged at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:29 PM ----------

If you think it isn't a big advantage, you might aswell give up now

lmao read that post, u just admitted that u being a pussy ass bitch is a big disadvantage... the truth always comes out in the end

/ReVulcan

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Your immaturity levels are starting to show now to, I'm not sure how I'm admitting to being a "big pussy ass bitch" it's just that everything that can be donated for should be in drops, yeah or no? the fact that you said insane was just there for donations(money making)makes me laugh quite hard.

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011

put it this way: if i put them in drops, everyone will have them and the stats will be ridiculous. however, while in GG shop there wont be as many ingame and not everyone is willing to pay 50+ £ for some pixels...

/ReVulcan

Well that answers my question of if it's pay 2 win. I for one, won't bother attempting your server.

Good luck.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

Hopefully you'll still listen to me,

Anyway, a server ran on pure donations... isn't the best. you need the player base, community, and a well running server before even thinking about adding a donation list.
Yeah, Mir can be expensive in the long run for hosting.. but that's where you do all the testing on a home-hosted computer, wait for the users to rack up, then find a dedi.

Anyway, i'll pop on now and again dude,
But all the best
/Luke

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Soon. i cant really say anything else atm bud. transferring the DB's and making a new client now it shouldn't take too long

/ReVulcan

How can you brake files servers with a ip change?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

/ReVulcan

Yeah, x2 isn't a big advantage.. yet 4 posts ago it was "too OP". Also x2 damage + x2 exp = x4 leveling speed, you spastic.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

I still find the best part of this thread the mention of his "coder". Wondering what exactly he codes in hero files.

So much for "Renegade - Opening Today!" week ago.

Edit: So basicly according to GM a guy hitting for 500dmg and a guy hitting for 1000dmg is basicly OP or not OP? Im confused.
Edit2: NP tho he banned those cheaters on closed beta....LOL

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Yeah, x2 isn't a big advantage.. yet 4 posts ago it was "too OP". Also x2 damage + x2 exp = x4 leveling speed, you spastic.

how stupid can u get xD x2 exp + x2 dmg = x4 lvling speed? lvl caves are a 1 hit anyways so it doesnt make a difference only thing damage rings are good for is pvp and every cave will have a [FIGHT] and a [SAFE] instance...

/ReVulcan

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

and i am english... wtf u on m8?

Can a mod delete all the shite spammy posts pls. theyre all just bitching amongst eachother now

/ReVulcan

Nice...I stick up for you and I get a response like that lol

In which case, go back to fking school you twat and learn to write properly. Re-read your post and you'll see why it was questioned, and maybe see that the grammar was pathetic for someone whose meant to be English. But going by your response, it's safe to assume this is a pay to win server if your leaving such over powered **** to donations only, with absolutely no ability for normal players to catch up.

Good luck with the 5 minute server....if you ever get it up lol!

Jampie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2010

Are u allowing people on the server once you get it up or allowing them on tomorrow?