Mir3GSP server file!

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
But not its 3gsp files, in 3gsp there are 4 races no? In this files setup there are 3 races not 4...

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
But not its 3gsp files, in 3gsp there are 4 races no? In this files setup there are 3 races not 4...

Have you set up the files and looked?
As far as I'm aware these look legit and they have the 4 classes - not got a PC to set them up on though (not sure if you need windows xp - don't even have SQL at this point).

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
No men, but i revise scripts and i dont see: "checkrace assasin/rogue" but i not dude i you say assasin its include.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
No men, but i revise scripts and i dont see: "checkrace assasin/rogue" but i not dude i you say assasin its include.

Your right, there isn't any assassins. Looking at the npc's doesn't mean anything - as far as I can recall there was 1 npc that checked whether a player was an assassin and that was the well (what was to say they didn't remove them npcs?) ^.^

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
Any can post mini guide , how can setup this files?
I want test this server, if i get server online i put guide for anothers ;)

I see the comands and have greats comands and differents than holley/king.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Any can post mini guide , how can setup this files?
I want test this server, if i get server online i put guide for anothers ;)

I see the comands and have greats comands and differents than holley/king.

You want someone to post a guide so you can get online then post that guide? that's so very thoughtful of you!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
These are just a version of the King files. They don't have assassin (can see that by checking the Magic DB)
Yeah that's the first thing I checked. However they do have new spells - I only looked at the last one 'balrogburst' I guess infernalexplosion.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I know these files are not GSP but simply an edited version of we already have. I know the format of GSP files, this is not it.

However its still a release of something :)

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
Idk why you don't help community and release the GSP files that you published some screenies in Mir3 - Chat section.
I recently contacted unable to contact my friend, it is estimated that he was particularly busy.
As far as I know. He will only give server repair help friends.

TheRealSphinx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
Germany
Doesnt matter what Server files and so on Let it be like the official Mir3 Server and good is...

the Mir3GSP Server is bugged heavy currently i feel - Screen get sometime Corrupted (like this SinSpell if on you used) ~ and the current felt 1000x Disconnect is not acceptable. Doesnt matter what files on NET ~ but they look all Bugged somewhere and or need tweaks... lets hope ppl get them properly run... if not ask ppl who know or let the community work on them so we all get Decent Server around this globe... for each Continent...

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Its a shame the actual GSP Files cant have stuff added to it and has the bugs from Official GSP, They have worked hard to get it working though