Mir3GSP server file!

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
Nobody release database decryption tool

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Idk why you don't help community and release the GSP files that you published some screenies in Mir3 - Chat section.
Why I want to release? No effort would be no return.
We will only contribute to the of servers friends to share our results.

Last edited:

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Idk why you don't help community and release the GSP files that you published some screenies in Mir3 - Chat section.

Because people are far too spiteful on these forums and want the glory for themselves! And im not just talking about this guy either theres quite a few more!

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I can see why!!! What do you expect from mir3 section.. It dont have half the crap of mir2. Did you translate 3.55 working, or do you give a ****.. I really dont care anymore.. So if you want to be that shitty keep it to your self.... soz thats for the Dark Killer asking about source...not

Mir3 will get Support. ChurchHill was the only 1 helping in mir3, helping people who Dont have any idea how to put a server together.. I know were the dam code gets hidden.. if someone posts off me--- dont care tbh Just really sad in 6 years **** stays the same...... Inferno release still has win32 also thx alot 2 pcs and external hdd.

Av wont pick it up if its Zipped

ThedayIdie Rep+++
Says How I feel.. but much better grammar. BTW gonna Release all 6 DBs for stings release, for all to Use--- Databases

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
This is why I left mir 3. Although I love mir 3 it's just a dead area. Until a new set of files is released or a decent source base then it will never get better. A source realistically is not going to be released because the only people that hold them want moneys. A new set of files might come around at some point but will be really buggy or will cost someone a few £1000.¿

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
C# is closed Heroes and Heroes mmir3 Deelphi mir3 all Closed.. Ya your maps make money grattz. Anyone who helps on this forum is very soon Banned by admins. I know were the dam code gets hidden..

What are you talking about?

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Picked these up tonite to find I am rusty as heck haha. After a quick forum search, these the most up to date released Kings version before I start the hassle of opening them up . :)

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Picked these up tonite to find I am rusty as heck haha. After a quick forum search, these the most up to date released Kings version before I start the hassle of opening them up . :)

What are u going to do with these? Its a King updated version? if you need any hand pm me ;)