Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003

lluminati member, Rothschild, is believed to have exploited the airliner to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip. The US technological company, Freescale Semiconductor, who shared its rights with Rothschild, had twenty senior members on board who had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar system’s the day before the plane went missing.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
ain-amp-039-t-nobody-illuminati_o_2076647.webp

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
lluminati member, Rothschild, is believed to have exploited the airliner to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip. The US technological company, Freescale Semiconductor, who shared its rights with Rothschild, had twenty senior members on board who had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar system’s the day before the plane went missing.

Classic Rothschild.

http://www.sarovic.com/jacob_rothschild_is_guilty.htm

Great read and some awesome videos too, enjoy.

GankosaurusRex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 3, 2015
The difference between space now and space then was just computers. You don't need a computer if you number crunch for long enough! The science of it and calculations used have been widely used for hundreds if not thousands of years, they just didn't have the materials or engine technology to leave the ground until the 60s. 

I'm an atheist and massive maths/science geek so most internet conspiracies crack me up big time! Fsvourite has to be Jack the Ripper, whether you count that as a conspiracy or a myth.

Didnt have engine technology to leave the ground. Lol never go full retard.

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:54 AM ----------

What about chem trails? I mean that theory is legit imo