May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
37497961.jpg

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Well, it seems long gone are the days where you would have been trolled for creating your own birthday thread.

........ Happy Birthday.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Well, it seems long gone are the days where you would have been trolled for creating your own birthday thread.

........ Happy Birthday.
Haha I just read this thread and though this kid could do with some real life friends instead of announcing his own birthday on a game forum haha sad just sad.

on topic hope you have a really really great day sat looking at Lomcn for birthday wishes

Reactions: MythRohan

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Haha I just read this thread and though this kid could do with some real life friends instead of announcing his own birthday on a game forum haha sad just sad.

on topic hope you have a really really great day sat looking at Lomcn for birthday wishes

wow sad is it...

lomcn has been part of my life for around 10 years now.. what is sad is that u feel to ruin a day .. thumbs up son

thanks to all who gave a crap .. nice to see some still have a friend in mind...

was also looking for a team . so shout me if interested
am out with a few man getting fuked so will be back mro to check inbox

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland

It seems you liked my bait! Shame it was a **** troll.