Tai Admin?

smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
There is something happening here i swear.. powers are changing, etc.. new mir guide, chronicles separate forums....

levelme.net and mirrevenge all over again!!!!!

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
its not like he doesnt ask for the abuse though is it. tbh he is almost as bad as many of the normal forum users.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
a92bv2.jpg

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
There is something happening here i swear.. powers are changing, etc.. new mir guide, chronicles separate forums....

levelme.net and mirrevenge all over again!!!!!

I would have got rid of Tai too after Chronicles got their own forum. If it works out traffic on LOMCN is going to be down. Not good for anyone really. :(

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Chronicles got their own forum? Good, now it should keep all the crap post's off here.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Lets make me admin again, that was a fun time for everybody :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
now all we need is for chronicles to die off

I don't think we should, at all, be encouraging a Mir server to die.

That type of mindset is frankly what is wrong with this community. If it weren't for Chronicles, there would have been a drought of Mir players and the ever-dwindling community would probably have gotten even worse. They have done wonders for the growth of Mir and we should be thanking them for that.

Don't be blinded by whatever hatred that fuels you, it just makes you look arrogant and frankly stupid.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
I don't think we should, at all, be encouraging a Mir server to die.

That type of mindset is frankly what is wrong with this community. If it weren't for Chronicles, there would have been a drought of Mir players and the ever-dwindling community would probably have gotten even worse. They have done wonders for the growth of Mir and we should be thanking them for that.

Don't be blinded by whatever hatred that fuels you, it just makes you look arrogant and frankly stupid.

Wonderfully well put Koriban.

You big faggot.

x