{EpicMir}~{C# Files}~{Custom content/rates}

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
General info :
Server team : LedZeppelin , JohnSnow
Experience : Custom (Med-High feeling)
Drops : Custom (but items wont be served on a plate)
Content cap : level 60 (for now)
Classes : Wizard , Warrior , Taoist , Assassin , Archer
forum :http://epicmir.greatestboard.com/

Server IP : 178.32.149.19
Client download :
mediafire.com download/79mjg1aiof8hb2j/Client.rar
Config/Exe - http://www.mediafire.com/download/jd...nfig_-_exe.rar
Mirror - http://www.filedropper.com/config-exe

Server online

Information :
Server content has been done from scratch , no euro feel , nothing similar to it , currently we have 16 caves implemented , 22 kits , custom items and a lot of quests .

Level Caps :
At every 10 levels the players will hit a level cap and in order to progress they will have to pay a tribute to StageAdvancement(SZ BW) to uncap the next levels .We decided to implement this in order to stop the power-leveling and to make people more precautious with their in-game gold.

Economy:
We feel that one of the key things on a server is the economy , so we plan to introduce lots of game in-gold by mobs/bosses/quests ,but also to be lots of necessary and unnecessary ways to spend the gold. So as easy as it will come in-game, it will go twice as fast , so hopefully we will create an economy where people are dependent on gold.

Classes :
First off , on here all classes will have their fair chance on Leveling / PVP-ing / Boss Hunting . There are bosses / caves designed in such way to work for all classes in a decent manner.

Taoist : As always will be the support class in Group hunts / Big fights but he will also be a stand-alone class that will be able to hunt and level on its own , King in 1v1 PVP due to Pets , Poison and Curse .

Wizard: Mass DPS/Nuker as known , also will have his fair chance at Boss Hunts (solo) but his advantage as always will be on mass fights , leveling.

Warrior: Tank , Nuker will have highest defensive/HP stats but as DPS(Single target) he will be on 3rd place, The kind of class which will always manage to TT before dying.

Assassin: High DPS (2nd) (will have highest attack rate ingame , close DC to warrior) but less defence/HP , evasive skills and a great Boss Hunter ( best solo-er ingame)

Archer: Highest DPS ingame but highest risk of using it (since its a newly class still lots can change but.. here is my vision on him) low defence/HP (somewhere between wiz/tao) and requires some skill to be used properly (mostly due to long range hit = high dmg , near target hit = small dmg) .

Items :
Every 10 levels has its set of items. The set will be rare but accessible to everyone.We added plenty of bosses from solo to group , to battle ones , so everyone has his fair chance and lots of places to hunt for his/her items.
Also spells will be semi rare from 20 upwards(and by semi rare we mean everyone will have them sooner or later but they won’t flood the server).

Bosses:
We have a wide variety of bosses (all up to what the developers offered as AI's) but they are split into bosses you can easily “solo” , group bosses , battle bosses , each of them having their fair chance of dropping valuable items.

Our plan is to make use of all the features the dev put in our hands (even some seem booring , were trying to give a good use to them)

Mining:
So here mining will have its role as you can craft Keys from ores and with those keys you can benefit from all kinds of perks/advantages (like opening some npc’s) . Of course this is not mandatory and won’t affect your main game (but will make your life easier like gaining pets and stuff)

Guilds : The guilds will have a starting member cap of 10 , they will also have 10 levels and each level will give the respective guild a +1 member slot .
To level the guild ,you have to level up as a member ( so basically when you level , you also level the guild)

NewbieGuild : Players will be automatically joined in NewbieGuild on Login and the level cap will be 25. There won’t be any buffs/perks (as content will be easy enough till 25) but this way people can help each other and maybe form groups .

Fishing:
Another feature with which we played a bit and decided to give it a pretty important role ,yet not a vital one . By fishing you will be able ,and the only way (beside few quests), to get InstantHP/MP potions. After some tests ,we found the decent rate where people won’t flood the server with pots, but neither will they fall asleep till they get one.

By those 2 features we wanted to bring another side on the server market and something new in the economy, as knowing MIR players, there will be people who will fish/mine and other people who will not only hunt/people kills but by bringing this into the game people will have to buy stuff one from another (gold must be always on the move not stacking on a geeks bag )

Pets:
Recently added system by the developers , nothing to say much about them besides the fact that there are few in game that will be accesible by gold and others by gamegold but in the end everyone will have their own pet .

Mount:
The main tiger will be buyable but its items, you will have to gather from a single boss who drops them (specially desgined for this) and they will be fairly semi-rare .

Quests:
We had some discussions about this and decided that instead of adding a 100 of quests with crappy rewards that probably 90% of players will ignore , we instead went for adding fewer quests (35 at most but looking into new ideas for quests) that most probably 90% of people won’t skip .
We have the usual grindfest quests (by that we mean like kill 50 of these , 60 of these and 10 of these) , we have the boss hunt quests and the "EpicQuests" which will be gathered from the EpicStone where we tried to make them a bit different, like finding stuff , speaking to npcs , exploring stuff . All the quests will have satisfiable rewards (and you won’t get just 1k of gold/exp from them)

Spells :
Spells level and rarity have been redesigned so on the first release there won’t be every spell ingame (but we assured that all the core ones which define the class and are vital ,will be available at low levels )

GameShop:
There will be a gameshop ingame with stuff ranging from spells to cosmetics . Everything found in the gameshop will be as well obtained from drops(or other things).

Our perspective :
We’re trying to create a server enjoyable for any1 (well it won’t be for every1 but we’re trying at least) , a server where you don’t need to repeat the same euro stuff ,neither the feeling of losing hours and hours to gain 2% or a crappy item , instead we’re trying to expand the server on more horizons to give players plenty of stuff to do and to result in fun for every1 .
The Server is also PK inclined, by this we shorted most of the maps (so players will meet) , added Battle Bosses and generally trying to keep players as closer to each other (instead of 100 useless maps) we’re using only the necessary ones .

Plans and Future : Since we have a lot of time to dedicate on the server and want to build a Long Term one , we plan to release monthly(more or less depending on the server progression/IRL issues) expansions which will consist on 10-20 Levels cap raised and new content .
1)It would be better to release more content at once rather than split and less.
2)On every expansion the older content won’t become redundant .It will still have its value and won’t be made easier or removed from the game .
3)We know the stats/level are limited at the moment and as a custom server (with High/Med progression pace) sooner or later we will hit those caps but then we will de-branch from the SVN and uncap them or maybe it will be done by the developers till then ^^ anyways it won’t represent a problem .

We've put a lot of work/planning/ideas/hours on the server so hope you'll give it try , what u can expect from the server is :
-High quality and entertaining content
-Long Term
-Constant Updates
-Uniqueness and innovating content.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
says to update new version...!!

sure does, and i never been ingame once yet :(

please remove my post, can't figure out how still and i didnt want to post in this section, (thought it was server discussions)

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Good luck with your server again, hope it goes better for you this time.

However if I was you I would have just banned those players accounts so it didn't effect everyone else. It's hard to monitor where the exploited gold / item's have traveled to though.

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
Good luck with your server again, hope it goes better for you this time.

However if I was you I would have just banned those players accounts so it didn't effect everyone else. It's hard to monitor where the exploited gold / item's have traveled to though.

They bought out the TM clearing the server of items had to be done

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
I have a problem I do not open icon from lom what to do or what can I do? Please raspundetimi that I really want to play this server !!

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Could u explain better the problem? i do not understand what you are saying

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
I do not open the game what to do !! Honestly I want to play .. I installed everything to install! I poked and ultimu patch

chirea

LOMCN Member
Mar 9, 2010
Gm what happ server shutting down and now is up but stones dont have an effect ?

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
Gm what happ server shutting down and now is up but stones dont have an effect ?

the clear stones made it so bosses would hit ppl meaning any boss can be killed solo by any one with a stone