{EpicMir}~{C# Files}~{Custom content/rates}

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

chirea

LOMCN Member
Mar 9, 2010
m8 what a hell happ with the server war have no dmg skills not working >???

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
u fuked up archer.... wizz 2 ff a lvl 45 archer lvl 20 sin 4 hits archer whit noob kit on and u add cd on skils 1 sec .....gl whit ur server

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Also drops are pathethic....you kill subs(like 10mins untill you can kill one because you dont have items at level 40+ you have under level 30 gear), also i've killed the mob that looks like KingHog and some1 said its a boss....more pots, except that i find the server quite good, but untill they fix drops i will not log in anymore

DaNgErOuS

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 14, 2015
i was up early this morning so logged on for some camping boss got abit carried away and could not stop >< had nothing but pots all day since 4 am this morning lol.

bored to death after today i also wont be logging untill somthing is done about drops its ok making these big boss drop but the same group get it everytime because they have the gear from camping harder boss with stealth stones. i have camped libary and luna most the day, crystal snakes, had alot of zues and EC., hogs and swarm just for fun everything has droped pots all the other boss get killed on spawn .....bored

Last edited:

Ryium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I do think drops upto 50 items and spells need looking into, i've killed numerous Library bosses (30 odd) in the last 3 days for magic shield and i've had next to nothing in return.

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Also drops are pathethic....you kill subs(like 10mins untill you can kill one because you dont have items at level 40+ you have under level 30 gear), also i've killed the mob that looks like KingHog and some1 said its a boss....more pots, except that i find the server quite good, but untill they fix drops i will not log in anymore

U've killed subs , their mathematical chance of droping is 1/3 subs , and i go with maths , but afterall its probability so ye u might had bad luck . In the end players shoudnt get all the kit by hunting subs (or if they do then they rlyy need to hunt them) , there is also a TM getting filled with items and i want the server to have a flowing economy . This is my concept about server mate , as i said i wont be able to please any1 , but i'd like items to be a bit rarer rather than flood the server.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Your idea of trading between ppl to get your items is cool really but there is a problem with class specific items:

Not all classes are equally popular. I just got for example dropped a lvl53 tao weap, a lvl50 archer weap and a lvl70 archer spell. Would really prefer pots lol. Reconsider the trade for token system or for gg or for something. Im about to start selling archer/tao/war items on the shop since server is 80% sin/wiz.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
true no one make an archer coz they **** now they cant lvl they cant pvp... etc
Archer: Highest DPS ingame but highest risk of using it (since its a newly class still lots can change but.. here is my vision on him) low defence/HP (somewhere between wiz/tao) and requires some skill to be used properly (mostly due to long range hit = high dmg , near target hit = small dmg) . dmg its small near players and range to stop talk **** mate sort ur caracters made and archer i waste time on here and u **** caracters

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
true no one make an archer coz they **** now they cant lvl they cant pvp... etc
Archer: Highest DPS ingame but highest risk of using it (since its a newly class still lots can change but.. here is my vision on him) low defence/HP (somewhere between wiz/tao) and requires some skill to be used properly (mostly due to long range hit = high dmg , near target hit = small dmg) . dmg its small near players and range to stop talk **** mate sort ur caracters made and archer i waste time on here and u **** caracters

With this feedback i can do close to nothing , if you are telling me class is **** and i ruined it , u literally give me 0 feedback on what i should look into it .
Archer is a new addition to mir so -> its hard to balance it inbetween the old classes , I'm doing and i'll do my best to make him find its way but that takes time and proper feedback.

Archer is **** , gm ples fix it -> 0 feedback for me .

Ryium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Archers are fine, i have a level 50 one atm and he does very nice damage, if i get caught by a meele class, i expect to die and so should other archers.

grahamb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 11, 2005
Chesterfield,Derbyshire
tbh i have to agree with scher who ever did the thinkin on the archer clearly got it wrong should do way more damage closer to target then further away seeing u at a higher risk of getting hit altho saying that pretty sure sin/archer/monk should have been base dc/sc/mc using classes has the old 3 are top end classes :P

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
tbh i have to agree with scher who ever did the thinkin on the archer clearly got it wrong should do way more damage closer to target then further away seeing u at a higher risk of getting hit altho saying that pretty sure sin/archer/monk should have been base dc/sc/mc using classes has the old 3 are top end classes :P

I get u, but what if u think about it like irl ?
The dmg should be higher when u are further away, because the distance in which the arrow accelerates is directly proportional to the dmg dealt

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
The dmg should be higher when u are further away, because the distance in which the arrow accelerates is directly proportional to the dmg dealt

Best argument ever. Lets base everything in mir in comparison to how rl archers/wizzies/taos/warriors/sins work.
Does tdb cut through shield irl or not? </soso>

grahamb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 11, 2005
Chesterfield,Derbyshire
if mir was base on irl what ur saying is an archer should 1 hit every1

</soso>

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Archers are fine, i have a level 50 one atm and he does very nice damage, if i get caught by a meele class, i expect to die and so should other archers.
looks fine lvl 20 sin kill u??? in nob kit?:))))))) any wizz whit FF kill u 2 hits its fine for u?? ur a retard sorry..

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:59 PM ----------

looks fine lvl 20 sin kill u??? in nob kit?:))))))) any wizz whit FF kill u 2 hits its fine for u?? ..... stop talk bulshit

Ryium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Like i stated, don't let people get close to you, meaning a wizard wouldn't be able to FF you and a Assassin wouldn't be able to hit you, damn read before replying.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
U've killed subs , their mathematical chance of droping is 1/3 subs , and i go with maths , but afterall its probability so ye u might had bad luck . In the end players shoudnt get all the kit by hunting subs (or if they do then they rlyy need to hunt them) , there is also a TM getting filled with items and i want the server to have a flowing economy . This is my concept about server mate , as i said i wont be able to please any1 , but i'd like items to be a bit rarer rather than flood the server.
They dont even drop the crappy under 40 items....with what will you hunt bosses?your ''wooden sword'' ? (also if you would go ingame and ask everyone, im not the only one)

kahbe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2013
gm can u take a look think gate loggin crashed

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:59 AM ----------

grzz stoprunning for frozen brace :shame: