Legend of Mir: Chapters Untold

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
vw9qb.png

Welcome to Legend of Mir: Chapters Untold.

IP:64.71.75.50
Server Specs:
Intel Xeon L5520 @ 2.27GHz Twin 8-Core
16.00GB RAM
Run on Windows Server 2012 64 Bit
1 Gigabit Ethernet Transfer

GM Contact:

[email protected]

or

The EXP Rate is Cusom - Every monster has been tweaked individually to add up different aspects of play.

The Drop Rate is Also Custom

Classes:

Warrior:
The Warrior, the leading fighter in all combat, taunting his enemies to attack him he is your main Tanking Weapon. Tanking Class

Wizard:
The Wizard, The long range spell caster, capable of damage large areas of enemies at once. Low Health DPS / Support / Leveling Class

Taoist:
The Support Caster, Taoists have healing abilities and are able to boost the combat abilities of other players. Support Class

Assassin:
The Assassin hides in the shadows, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, Capable of dealing Large amount of Damage Close Range: Very Low Health DPS Class

Archer:
The Archer can fire arrows with many different elements, leaving him to be a very High Damage dealer long range. Can be picked off easily, but a threat if left alone. Very Low Health DPS Class

Starter NPC:
This NPC Can take you to the Starter Caves or join you to starters guild!

New Spells & Items are coded
- Mythical, Legendary, Rare Sets ingame

New Caves
- Ancient versions of caves have been introduced
-FrozenTemple
-Hell Cave
-Aztec Cave
-Plus Many More!
- Search your known provinces for new entrances to caves! Just check your map! (B Button)

The way you play mir is about to change.

• Any Issues Client Related please contact me

Thankyou - Chapters Untold Team

Your GM is Robust & LegendTeller - Any questions or queries drop us a pm!

wn5qoK.png

XiIUF7.png

r0x7HR.png

Last edited:

Isus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2010
what lvl are the players by now ?

---------- Post Merged on 21-05-2015 at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 20-05-2015 at 10:29 PM ----------

this is dead then ?

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield
at the moment Azzi is currently moving house and is waiting for his net to get put up. as you may expect there is no ETA when his net will come on.
last time i checked the highest player is a wizz at 43+ not that hard for a wizz to lvl as you would expect :)

Reactions: Isus

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
i used new auto patcher today still cant get on every time i try to open mir client a black box just appears ?

gherkin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2011
London
autopatcher should have been updated to correct this, try redownlaodign autopatcher and rerunign it should now get all files but 1 i believe