My first map

smoochy boys on tour

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hello everyone,I got a heroes server for testing purposes and I thought I'd make a map for myself.
It's the first one I ever made ,so don't take it too harsh on me.
pic:

PS: The map is 50x50 (PPS: Those lines between objects don't show in-game)
The city is atm nameless.
Can be used for anything , like potion shop, storage etc.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Looks good, will look awful ingame though as you have no physical walls, alteast from what i see. So players will just be able to run to a black edge.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
r u GM from Apocalypse?
No I'm not
Thanks for the positive feedback guys, ik it'll look pretty bad in-game with no walls or anything, I had to reinstall windows and the map is gone now, my srv and game too.Damn :s
If I'll dwld that stuff again I'll make another improved map.Thanks

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
No I'm not
Thanks for the positive feedback guys, ik it'll look pretty bad in-game with no walls or anything, I had to reinstall windows and the map is gone now, my srv and game too.Damn :s
If I'll dwld that stuff again I'll make another improved map.Thanks

Are you 1PKRyan?

He used to reinstall Windows on a daily basis. Never understood why XD I haven't formatted in years

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
It doesn't look so bad. The structure of the town is nice although the buildings are a little too close together. Would have been better if the map was a bit larger so that you could fit a little more onto it with maybe a forest. It's good for your first try though so keep at it :)

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Are you 1PKRyan?

He used to reinstall Windows on a daily basis. Never understood why XD I haven't formatted in years
I am not.

And thanks Tyraes for the pos. feedback,I'll try harder next time :P