Request Is it possible to find anywhere complete server/client files ???

Join Discord

Tovigo

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 9, 2014
Hello everyone,

I used to run Mir3 server in 2005-2006 and remember that it took me about 2 hrs to find all the files needed. Now, 10 years later I'd like to build a server again so i went on mission of downloading the software. It's been already few weeks of search, clicking dead links and filling my hard drive with humongous amount of rubbish hidden under catchy download names and slowly became frustrated to the extend of abandoning the whole project.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Initially I wanted to build JoB type of server but now any of Mir3 flavors will do.
PM much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Tovigo

Tovigo

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 9, 2014
Thanks a million :)
I was there before and the content made me pull hair of my head. With no disrespect meant to anyone, it's a terrible mess over there including M2 and M3 resourcess put in wrong categories and completely out of tune naming convention, if there was any. At the best i would call it an "Enigma type of DIY kit for highly skilled Mir dev/builder", LOL.

Anyway, this is the best what I can find, I think, so I will try harder to make some sense of it and, eventually, build a sensible Mir3 server.

regards

Tovigo

Upvote 0