Black Ops 3.

smoochy boys on tour

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
Is anyone interested in Black Ops 3? The official trailer came out recently and I have to say I'm very dissapointed as it looks like another futuristic exo-suit installlment right after Advanced Warfare. I was hoping they would learn from past mistakes instead of trying to be like Titan Fall 2.0. At this rate i'll be selling my PS4 and going back to Black Ops 2 on the PS3 :@:

[video=youtube;Bfr053KdD6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfr053KdD6w[/video]

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Is this the trailer that shows no gameplay footage at all?

Think I stopped playing CoD after MW3. It was just the same game over and over.

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
Ah yes, linked the wrong Trailer.

[video=youtube;qoZVleqOmVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoZVleqOmVI[/video]

Trailer including in-game footage and a breakdown from my favourite COD Youtuber.

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Exactly as Tai said. They're just reproducing the same game over and over. I had a quick go on Advanced Warfare the other day, I had to turn it off within the hour due to boredom.

I'm sure their sales look great, so they are happy to keep spitting out the same dribble each year without actually adding improvements... And then exploit more money from their customers for some new maps that they probably designed before the game launched.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
What ever happened to their WW1 / WW2 CoD games? THEY were the days! Taking some nazi's out for the kicks was fun.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
im still paying b ops 2 and MW3, advanced warfare was utter **** when i tried it at a m8s so i didnt buy it, and by the looks of it i wont be buying this one either =/

and yeh it would be wicked to have an updated WW1 / 2 game

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
They've had 3 years of development so I'm hoping for more. I do know that the 'Exo Suit' isn't like in Advanced Warfare - it doesn't have the same movement and dodge.

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
will buy it as its a treyarch COD. i have 62 hours in AW every other cod i hit max prestige. but the exo suits killed it hard. this suits dont have the boost jump and from what some youtubers have said that got to play it last week is that its mainly just the wall running stuff u see. aslong as they dont **** zombies up with this leveling system there putting it... fingers crossed

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Is this the trailer that shows no gameplay footage at all?

Think I stopped playing CoD after MW3. It was just the same game over and over.

That happened just after MW2. Last one I bought was Black Ops.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
I was hoping they was going to scrap this futuristic crap, and go WW2 again or something.

Getting tired of all these space shooters, the market is saturated with them atm.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wouldn't the argument be that they've already done the WW2 stuff before? You can't flog a dead horse.

Oh wait...that's their speciality

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
GOAT Cod:

ehez48.jpg

Stopped playing after this. Still the only cod game I would ever bother playing. The rest can suck a dick.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
Wouldn't the argument be that they've already done the WW2 stuff before? You can't flog a dead horse.

Oh wait...that's their speciality
And yet this forum has been doing it for over a decade.

Last edited:

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
To be fair, there's not much more the COD series has to offer. AW was apparently innovative, and it's flopped. I guess Battlefield is the way forward with all that open world style warfare.

DaNgErOuS

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 14, 2015
Was a couple of missions in black ops 1 in Vietnam, they have ruined cod, modern warfare and mw2 was the days! I honestly don't know why I waste my money every year because I stop playing after a week of boredom lol was hoping for waw2 not this futuristic crap :(