Business Marketing

smoochy boys on tour

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I'm looking for ways/tips for the best way to advertise my business if possible.
However I have to stick by 1 company rule - No prices, only "recommendations and testimonials".

Yes, this is pyramid sales before anybody asks.
I'm doing fairly well at the moment and have recruited 2 people, however I need a way to spread the message far
and wide to outsiders to gain as much interest as possible.

Cheers

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
I'm looking for ways/tips for the best way to advertise my business if possible.
However I have to stick by 1 company rule - No prices, only "recommendations and testimonials".

Yes, this is pyramid sales before anybody asks.
I'm doing fairly well at the moment and have recruited 2 people, however I need a way to spread the message far
and wide to outsiders to gain as much interest as possible.

Cheers

What con are you selling?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i hate pyramid schemes.

also i wouldn't call recruiting 2 gullible people "doing well".

i guess you're not at the top of this pyramid :P

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
In 2012, Tom27 was looking for a job as a Chef Thread

After a year of brainstorming he opend up a cafe in 2013 Thread

A year had passed, so Tom27 opened a webshop selling student packs! Which expired in 2015 Thread

Tom now is running a pyramid scheme with 2 lackies

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Quite a lot of you jumping the gun by the looks of this...
Yes, I do have a "REAL" job. Infact I have 2.. 3 including this one.

Plus I'm Aaron, not Tom. This is my first "sales" or "pyramid" type of job.
It costs nothing to join so I don't see how anybody can be at a loss?
Don't jump your guns unless you know your stuff...

And yes I am "doing well", considering I'm 2 weeks into the business I've made £500 profit,
which I would say is more than most people earn in 2 weeks from a "real" job -.-

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004

So if it costs nothing how are you making money? What is this so called business then?

And yes I am "doing well", considering I'm 2 weeks into the business I've made £500 profit,
which I would say is more than most people earn in 2 weeks from a "real" job -.-

I wouldn't be too sure on that one mate.

Dk

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

On minimum wage after tax and NI on a "real" job hours you take home minimum £460, i can safetly say unless the majority of people here are Tesco employees... we all do take home more than that.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
In 2012, Tom27 was looking for a job as a Chef Thread

After a year of brainstorming he opend up a cafe in 2013 Thread

A year had passed, so Tom27 opened a webshop selling student packs! Which expired in 2015 Thread

Tom now is running a pyramid scheme with 2 lackies
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On minimum wage after tax and NI on a "real" job hours you take home minimum £460, i can safetly say unless the majority of people here are Tesco employees... we all do take home more than that.
Well if your taking in £460 per week on NMW your looking at 10 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Most Tesco employee's would be lucky to see £250 per week.

Yes, I was looking for a chef's job in 2012. I'm a trained, qualified, and experienced chef.
However I left that trade when I became a care worker in June last year hence my in-activity on LOMCN.
Yes, I was due to open my cafe in 2013. Little did I know the landlord was a scam artist and went to jail, so all fell through.

The webshop was Tom whom is the original owner of this account.
I don't use LOMCN anymore as I work too much, which is obviously why I'm trying to push my new business as far as possible.

Nowhere on this post am I looking to recruit people, or sell things.
I'm simply asking for the best way to market things around websites.

What is this so called business then?
Dk
It's a company called "Forever Living".
I was sold a C9 Cleanse/Diet from a client at work. (I'm a Care & Support worker).
A few days into it, I was approached by my clients sister, who talked me into signing up.
Obviously excited about doing this, I posted a before & after picture on Facebook.. Little did I know I would end up selling 12 of these to close mates
along the way. They did the same as me, and I'm now selling these to their mates too which isn't bad considering I make £30 per each sale on the C9.

So if it costs nothing how are you making money?
I wouldn't be too sure on that one mate.Dk

There is an optional £200 signing up fee, however you can also sign people for free when you put an order in over £100.
The only thing you pay for is your customers orders, however aslong as you get the money in first your in for an instant profit.

I make my profits by selling as stated above, however they have different techniques e.g. testing products yourself and recommending them.
The company only use top end quality things, which is why they are expensive to buy.
They come directly from the wholesaler which avoids the middle man, and to keep profitability to those distributors.

There is stages to moving up in the company, the more you sell and recruit, the more incentives and bonuses you gain along the way.

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Read "Toms" post until "The webshop was Tom whom is the original owner of this account."

Another one of these -_-

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
oh dear, you're one of those people who got duped in to reselling diet supplies and show off these "before" and "after" images on facebook. Theres a special place in hell for people like you who promote this crap.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Don't mock it till you've tried it tbh.
Especially when it's better than every slimming product I've ever bought it invested in.

End of the day I'm the one who's going to be laughing when I'm rolling in money.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Don't mock it till you've tried it tbh.
Especially when it's better than every slimming product I've ever bought it invested in.

End of the day I'm the one who's going to be laughing when I'm rolling in money.
sorry i have lost track which business is this ?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

No, lol. You've been hustled like a bitch

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
No, lol. You've been hustled like a bitch
My wages currently beg to differ.

2vwiq89.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:24 AM ----------

sorry i have lost track which business is this ?
It's a company called Forever Living, they've been running for years and have a gold award for "Investors In People".
This basically means their staff get paid silly amounts of money for doing little or next to no work at all.

Last edited: