Business Marketing

Join Discord

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
My wages currently beg to differ.

2vwiq89.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Is that supposed to be a payslip lol?

Dk

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
My wages currently beg to differ.

2vwiq89.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:24 AM ----------

It's a company called Forever Living, they've been running for years and have a gold award for "Investors In People".
This basically means their staff get paid silly amounts of money for doing little or next to no work at all.

What is that picture of?

Forever Living... I have some deluded bitch on facebook running one of these "companies" as she calls it. Basically trying to flog bullshit homeopathy products at extortionate prices to her "friends". Yeah cheers mate. Just like the "amazing weightloss products" you were talking about. The funny thing is she's A FAT HOE

Srsly who buys weightloss products from a heffer?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
This forum -.-

Wow guys ... hes just asking for a little info
and was a pure mocking match on what he does to make some cash.

Pointing out the jobs hes been trying in the past isnt very kind in my opinion...
Atleast he has a sodding job unlike some... lol

*cough*

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:13 PM ----------

The funny thing is she's A FAT HOE

Srsly who buys weightloss products from a heffer?

your evil at times lol

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
This forum -.-

Wow guys ... hes just asking for a little info
and was a pure mocking match on what he does to make some cash.

Pointing out the jobs hes been trying in the past isnt very kind in my opinion...
Atleast he has a sodding job unlike some... lol

*cough*

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:13 PM ----------

your evil at times lol

Thank you, atleast somebody understands!

... And Tai, do a little research into the company seriously.
All of you are mocking it and know nothing about it.
And yes that was a pay slip, I put the April/May on there to keep my team updated on what can be achieved each month.
I started rock bottom just like every other distributor, I've been doing it for 6 weeks today and my pay is already booming.

With regards to the "Fat bitch"
... I did the C9 myself and posted my results.
People liked what they saw from results, mainly personal friends and wanted a piece of it.
Little was I to expect to sell 30-40 of them shortly after.

It's a good company.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Forever living is one of those ponzi pyramid schemes that has set itself up legally to not fall into the definition of an illegal pyramid scheme.......................but it should be :-P

It definitely works though....for someone....somewhere lool