Infinity server online (heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Don't mean to sound a dick but it's very doubtful these guys have Skills nobody has seen before lol

That's why I was asking. GM posted 3-4 times since, but no answer as of yet. Odd :S

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Im pointing out a issue with the server no need to be a dick about it, few days as a GM and you already gained a attitude?

He was considered to have had a tremendous attitude beforehand to be honest, so it's not like he's gone down hill or got big headed or what not.

His response was not quite the one I'd like however. But I don't think Whoops will care enough to correct him.

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Lol keep speaking its been weeks acutally and i was being normal i wasny being rude im just saying

Still no answer, after you have posted 5 times since my question? What 'unseen' skills are on server?

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
Well their not unseen its crash and that dont ask me about it ive seen crash loads of other spells like all the aoe

---------- Post Merged at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I dont no when Server will be up cause whoops aint awnsering me

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Well their not unseen its crash and that dont ask me about it ive seen crash loads of other spells like all the aoe

Don't ask you? You are a GM no?

So the only 'new' skill on the server is Crash, which isn't new or unseen?

Next time you see/speak Whoops can you ask him to update the advertisement to avoid this lie/'un-truth'?

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
Okay

---------- Post Merged at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:31 PM ----------

He says aoe are unseen when their not

---------- Post Merged at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:31 PM ----------

He says aoe are unseen when their not

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
He was considered to have had a tremendous attitude beforehand to be honest, so it's not like he's gone down hill or got big headed or what not.

His response was not quite the one I'd like however. But I don't think Whoops will care enough to correct him.

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Still no answer, after you have posted 5 times since my question? What 'unseen' skills are on server?

well I hope whoops can comment on the exp thing when he see's this thread.

Killerboy i was posting to let the GM's know that the exp tables are wrong and is not what its advertised as so it can be fixed, and you tell me to play elsewhere if I don't like it? God knows why you are a GM as clearly you are abit retarded in your responses.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
and yet you all still play this server... amazes me xD

Whoops

LOMCN Member
May 13, 2015
i am sorry but I have closed down my server
reason is

upgrading to mir 3

once again my apoligise

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
reason is

upgrading to mir 3

once again my apoligise

Mir 3 is 1000X deader than Mir2, It's like a downgrade really, best suggestion if you want to work on a server, a high rate server using #C files, not any out there.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Mir 3 is 1000X deader than Mir2, It's like a downgrade really, best suggestion if you want to work on a server, a high rate server using #C files, not any out there.

Personally i wouldnt use C# for high rates due to the caps inplace, i guess you could merge off from the original source and code yourself/change caps but i doubt you know much of C#
A high rate would reach those caps pretty damn fast too so youd need to add alot more than whats on the server currently

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
reason is

upgrading to mir 3

once again my apoligise

e6cf728b17fe1dbb34667b273de23581.gif

Status