Mir2Titans [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Re: Mir2Titans

Give the server a chance, if you don't like it just leave, don't post random, rude comments.
Good luck to nicu.

Last edited:

popnicu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2014

my work my way if u dont like it dont play end on 10 ppl on if 1 is make pk end rest well go i well have some funn to pk the pk guy because i well be bored in game whith 1 player
end plz dont call my work **** make ur own **** end f...k off from this tread

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

my work my way if u dont like it dont play end on 10 ppl on if 1 is make pk end rest well go i well have some funn to pk the pk guy because i well be bored in game whith 1 player
end plz dont call my work **** make ur own **** end f...k off from this tread

Don't worry it's just KillerBoy. He'll be incredibly rude until he needs something, then apologise profusely when he realises being rude doesn't get you anywhere.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

Hey Guys

Editing on this one as GM had uploaded files needed. Will download and verify they work and re-edit the post so everyone knows if files are good/avilable

Last edited:

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

T
Give the server a chance, if you don't like it just leave, don't post random, rude and unnecessary comments.
Good luck to nicu.
Hi
This "kid" will not stop never to complain abaut Romanian servers is all he knows to do, as it did with Mir2Angel :)
popnicu just ignore it and see the needs of server and players g/l with server.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB

update ur server please

you have said that u have caves with mobs ready but still havent yet put them in.....

thanks

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

update ur server please

you have said that u have caves with mobs ready but still havent yet put them in.....

thanks

Yea i thought this as well there is a dragon nest or something but when i ventured around 1st floor was no mobs. Everything is euro from what I have seen other than Ice Temple which i haven't ventured much into and the underground in SW that you need to pay 150k to enter.

I find it odd as well the exp/drops?? there is no exp difference from PI/PT and the exp from BDD mobs aint that great doesn't really make sense as I am almost better off lvling in insect cave for 8-9k a mob than killing a mino/skeleys for 30k exp when i can mass kill with my taos pets more frogs much quicker than minos. Drops are odd if you spend 5 minutes in bug cave you will get 10+ (M) archer armors for lvl 22 but no (F) or any other armor lol some stuff doesn't make sense

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

lol can you even download his client using the torrent he provided? :p

hamkachan

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 13, 2015

is the server up? i download the new exe and it says attempting to connect only

popnicu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2014

hy all i wass busy whith work end im stel busy wass many prpblem.im game didint have time to do somting ther is many things what i whant to do but need time the client is update on google drive to just serach forr it on facebook group

popnicu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2014

Hellow Titans players I'm making event in server
Titans Event content

3 diferent cave
Noob Cave whici mobs welll drop white rabbit
MidRangeCave whici mobs well drop event items
Hard cave whici mobs well drop parts of the items

3 new kit Titans kit
ADVTitans kit
Elite titans kit
The rabbit well be 3 different items whici u well need to upgrade from white to gold end jeweled
Rabbit well be use forr many things on event to upgrade the titans items from normall to elite , forr travelling to many bosses accessing the special menu from wher u can take the pets to
The parts items well be use to make the titan armour titan para pro end revring
Well be exp bost forr 2 3 H accessing from npc forr few rabbit depend whici bost u choose more info well be add here when the event start end what things well bee add morr on event emoticon smile

---------- Post Merged on 09-08-2015 at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-08-2015 at 06:41 PM ----------

Event is on come end join

alkaprawn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012

Tried to download this by following the download guide on website waited 1 hour and download doesn't even start to download on u torrent

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley

When i have made an account and made a char i press "START" and it freezes in that screen any help?

popnicu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2014

i post many time on facebook take the last exe end well be ok

miuu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2006

hy i woud like to play this server downloaded evrithing , ran autopacher and when i click the client.exe i get a white screen it alowes me to create an account somehow and put in my log in and password but from that all i get is a white screen and i dont know where to create my char or anithing like that pls some help woud be apeciated