Cabal 2

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
cabal.schema load failed! anybody get this error after u go on the launcher?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Played for about 20 minutes and just seems like a typical f2p mmo, crashed twice on me in that time, ping is terrible also with no EU servers.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Logged in. Couldn't see what was hitting me.. map was black and couldn't see where I was going. Logged off

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
i had errors at the start of game but i updated my gpu to a gtx 960 n everything is ok nw

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
I Play this am a force shielder its pretty fun, think it will improve more and more. in game name Pil11 add me

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Skyforge is a better action mmo,if not the best I've played

What games have you played? I played skyforge this weekend and it's crap, i have to play a class which i don't want to play and play it for weeks until i can unlock a class i want to play then repeat everything on that or i just jump into cash shop and unlock it? P2W much?.

But the combat is Tera style but so much worse, and the quests are just ripped from GW2, the only thing i did like about it was the atlas thing, simular to PathOfExile but it's still poor.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Level 40 WA (IGN: DarkLord)

The games improving quite fast. Less and less things to worry about each day. I'm sure once it's LIVE it should be stable enough for any one to have a good time.

-Ash

Last edited:

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
What games have you played? I played skyforge this weekend and it's crap, i have to play a class which i don't want to play and play it for weeks until i can unlock a class i want to play then repeat everything on that or i just jump into cash shop and unlock it? P2W much?.

But the combat is Tera style but so much worse, and the quests are just ripped from GW2, the only thing i did like about it was the atlas thing, simular to PathOfExile but it's still poor.
Actually now that you mention it guildwars was an amazing mmo. Even downloaded it last night to get stuck back in in wvw.

I might give cabal another go later. I see what you mean about skyforge but the gameplay is very good I find and was a relatively smooth launch