Mir Extreme 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
If that's true guys a machine lol

Honestly its not hard to level.. Everyone that knows me (bench) im not a leveler but im not far off 100 and i have a 90 wiz, if you just stick it out youll level without even realising.. BDD is a great place to level

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
I love this server it's great hunting hoping someone from black widows doesn't 2 hit you who's stupidly higher than you

Or hoping they don't poison you at 50 damage a tick for 5 fking minutes. What a joke of a server

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
I love this server it's great hunting hoping someone from black widows doesn't 2 hit you who's stupidly higher than you

Or hoping they don't poison you at 50 damage a tick for 5 fking minutes. What a joke of a server

You could always hunt in one of the 8 different safe hunting caves, the option is there for those that want to play the game without the worry of someone PKing them.

With regards to the user count, the active online users has been progressively increasing - we seem to be averaging 20-25 players at the moment (at peak times)

I'm pretty sure the server user count hasn't gone up really quickly is because of many reasons and cant be down to any 1 thing - Some people dont like the 2.3 files, other people don't like the fact that there wasn't a wipe, some people don't like huge stat servers, we had issues with mob lag which i know frustrated people (this should be pretty much in hand now I haven't had any reports in a couple of days and i still have some more optimizing to do) the list could go on. Its a bit like Marmite - some love it, some hate it.

I am in no way concerned about the user count at the moment, its slowly going up and the costs are being covered. so its all good in my book.

I have a list of things to sort out so i cant sit about posting on here all day.

All the best

Lone

Last edited:

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
You could always hunt in one of the 8 different safe hunting caves, the option is there for those that want to play the game without the worry of someone PKing them.

So everyone new to server should hunt in the 8 solo caves until they are lvl 120 ? Do the safe caves give great exp do they drop all the books you need. Do they give you rares ?

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
So everyone new to server should hunt in the 8 solo caves until they are lvl 120 ? Do the safe caves give great exp do they drop all the books you need. Do they give you rares ?

They give you the same you'd get in any other cave, sometimes the safe caves give you more EXP if im correct

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Smidge is correct. We don't penalize players for wanting to hunt in safety, its a choice we have always offered and have been called Carebears for many years for having harsher penalties for PKers (5 minutes brown time to give the victim a chance to call in reinforcements and 90 seconds per PK point) {at least i think its 90 seconds}

the increased penalties are in place to make people think before they PK, it shouldn't be something that people do simply because they want an entire hunting area to themselves. (that is always an option for players, they just need to be a bit more careful in the aftermath.)

---------- Post Merged at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:11 PM ----------

A simply trick to counter horrible posion is to have one of your friendly taoists poison you again with not so high sc poison (in fact doesn't red poison stop the damage from green poison on these files? i need to run some tests i've forgotten)

(or simply hunt for puri before starting fights with higher level guilds ;-) )

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
Smidge is correct. We don't penalize players for wanting to hunt in safety, its a choice we have always offered and have been called Carebears for many years for having harsher penalties for PKers (5 minutes brown time to give the victim a chance to call in reinforcements and 90 seconds per PK point) {at least i think its 90 seconds}

the increased penalties are in place to make people think before they PK, it shouldn't be something that people do simply because they want an entire hunting area to themselves. (that is always an option for players, they just need to be a bit more careful in the aftermath.)

---------- Post Merged at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:11 PM ----------

A simply trick to counter horrible posion is to have one of your friendly taoists poison you again with not so high sc poison (in fact doesn't red poison stop the damage from green poison on these files? i need to run some tests i've forgotten)

(or simply hunt for puri before starting fights with higher level guilds ;-) )

Fk sake poison one sounds so fking obvious now you said it

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Also can you comment on the noob protection seems noobs can't be hit can actually hit you when your hunting ? Proper annoying (not getting at you anymore just curious :p)

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I know ive mentioned it before but have you thought about adding an NPC to exchange heaven items/hell items to GP? I've got stuff like hell necks, heaven braces and rings that arent any use just clogging up my store >.< Even the armours, they arent that much use.

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Fk sake poison one sounds so fking obvious now you said it

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Also can you comment on the noob protection seems noobs can't be hit can actually hit you when your hunting ? Proper annoying (not getting at you anymore just curious :p)

The noob protection works to protect players below level 65 that want a peaceful life. they cant be hit by players above level 65 unless they are brown.

If the noob instigates the fight they will turn brown and can then be killed like any other player regardless of either players level.

this can lead to confusion, like we ran into the other night :) I have almost banned someone in the past because i completely forgot the system existed lol.

With regard to a heaven/hell item trade in for GPs - its on my list of things to do ;-) among other things like mongen optimizations/ BDD drop rework/fixing mobile vip features :) and about 13/14 other random bits and pieces that need sorting. Having the home pc blow up kind of delayed a few bits and pieces >.<

anywho im off to get things sorted :)

oooh we have a facebook group now. signup for nice easy updates :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1619890601612581/

all the best

Lone