Mir Extreme 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
i thought there was something like that just couldnt remember exactly >.< think i was only 170 :(

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
The Taoist and warrior swords have now had their graphics changed.

i want to go over them again, after having a good look through the available weapons in the files, but we now have some variety.

Ill be working on the items (rings/braces/neckies etc) over the next day or 2.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Yo mate, any chance I can download and play?

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Yo mate, any chance I can download and play?

If you sign up via www.mmorpggeek.com I'll send the connection info via email matey :) (i just sent out the second batch of invites anyway ;-) )

*On the Update front*

-The Level up pets have now been fixed, It looks like we some how removed a vital bit of info in the script :)

-As a result of the level up pets being fixed, you now get a free fox when you get leveled to 40 by Harrison in BW SZ. (you can exploit a current bug where you can get a second pet from the pet replacer! Exploit it whilst its hot people! - it could be patched any day now)

-Townteleports have been added to the BW candle man. Although they currently have a very high price - this will be sorted on the next reboot.

*Info*
SafeTownteleports unfortunately cant be made double clickable and have them on the hotbar (as far as i can tell) this is due to having them work using the qfuncion file - if another host out there has another way of doing this please do let me know.

I'll transfer all this update info over to the website later this evening, at which point ill also get the DB item viewer working on the site.

But now family time and dinner.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
If you sign up via www.mmorpggeek.com I'll send the connection info via email matey :) (i just sent out the second batch of invites anyway ;-) )

*On the Update front*

-The Level up pets have now been fixed, It looks like we some how removed a vital bit of info in the script :)

-As a result of the level up pets being fixed, you now get a free fox when you get leveled to 40 by Harrison in BW SZ. (you can exploit a current bug where you can get a second pet from the pet replacer! Exploit it whilst its hot people! - it could be patched any day now)

-Townteleports have been added to the BW candle man. Although they currently have a very high price - this will be sorted on the next reboot.

*Info*
SafeTownteleports unfortunately cant be made double clickable and have them on the hotbar (as far as i can tell) this is due to having them work using the qfuncion file - if another host out there has another way of doing this please do let me know.

I'll transfer all this update info over to the website later this evening, at which point ill also get the DB item viewer working on the site.

But now family time and dinner.

just done it bud

Stelth Falcon

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 1, 2015
Ok lone
I'll give it try
But for now I have no pc Im saving money to build a beast gaming pc
It will take long time

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Carribean i just sent the email through. :)

Ok lone
I'll give it try
But for now I have no pc Im saving money to build a beast gaming pc
It will take long time

Thanks :) , get signed up when you are ready and connection info will be sent out.

Stelth Falcon

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 1, 2015
already did it in 4am this morning and I got the email with all info I want

Seriously cant wait to play it again
Cheers mate ....emperor

SlapYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
Well that is the second time ive signed up

Any info on Beta Positions?

Thanks

/Shaun

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Fixed mine btw.

Open Security Essentials, turn off 'RealTime Scanning'.
Add the extreme server in to the excluded folders.
Run the autopatcher again to download the .exe
Run the .exe. Enjoy.

Worked for me.

Tried it, didn't work for me unfortunately :/ GOD DAMN IT

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Windows 10 has proper failed me like. Just rerolled to Windows 8 after trying everything I could and everything you guys suggested and nothing. As soon as I rolled back its worked instantly! So see all you ****s soon :P

---------- Post Merged at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:08 PM ----------

The only trouble I have now is I cant see my typing etc due to windows 8.

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
glad to see you are online now, I've been told there is nothing that can be done about the invisible type in windows 8 - also i dont think TheDeath will want to be working on these files again after so long away from them and the fact he is working on newer files. so i believe thats one we're going to have to endure :-( sorry about that.

Slipmatt

Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Its fine no worries, one thing i should point out is in bc etc nearly every item that drops is wizard theres barely any warrior stuff drop there. Also BW armour shop doesnt sell female Iron armour, I died at level 43 and lost my pet but cant replace it till 45... Got no kit or gold either -_-

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Couldn't find poison in the grocery shop, checked a few other places, taos skels seem useless they don't do damage and die in 2-3 hits. With taos generally being a class with lower damage because of pets i don't see why you just don't play a war/wiz for more damage with the same pet as a tao, unless shinsu/deva are in the game and are way better.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Its fine no worries, one thing i should point out is in bc etc nearly every item that drops is wizard theres barely any warrior stuff drop there. Also BW armour shop doesnt sell female Iron armour, I died at level 43 and lost my pet but cant replace it till 45... Got no kit or gold either -_-

Im having the same pet troubles, i could go tame some black maggots but they dont do much haha. If i had kit it would be a different story

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Will check out the Female iron armour.

As for kit dropping in bug cave, i think its just your luck at the moment. The Centipede drop file for instance looks like this (hes the bracelet dropper)

1/67 40GPscroll
1/67 PoisonMarble
1/10 Gold 600

1/500 CentipedeToken
1/20 Sunpotion
1/40 Sunpotion(M)
1/100 OldGinseng
1/100 Bugshell
1/100 BugLeg
1/800 QuestToken

1/100 Warrior6Clamp
1/250 Warrior11Clamp
1/350 Warrior16Clamp
1/450 Warrior21Clamp
1/600 Warrior26Clamp
1/800 Warrior31Clamp
1/850 Warrior36Clamp
1/900 Warrior41Clamp
1/1000 Warrior46Clamp
1/1500 Warrior51Clamp
1/100 Taoist6Clamp
1/250 Taoist11Clamp
1/350 Taoist16Clamp
1/450 Taoist21Clamp
1/600 Taoist26Clamp
1/800 Taoist31Clamp
1/850 Taoist36Clamp
1/900 Taoist41Clamp
1/1000 Taoist46Clamp
1/1500 Taoist51Clamp
1/100 Wizard6Clamp
1/250 Wizard11Clamp
1/350 Wizard16Clamp
1/450 Wizard21Clamp
1/600 Wizard26Clamp
1/800 Wizard31Clamp
1/850 Wizard36Clamp
1/900 Wizard41Clamp
1/1000 Wizard46Clamp
1/1500 Wizard51Clamp

The other mobs in BC (and the rest of the game) are set up very much like this, so you need to kill a variety of mobs to get a full kit, But each mob does have the same kit drop rates for each class.

With regards to not having cash, thats great for the economy but I find it hard to believe you cant make cash easily :P as a freshly spawned taoist i made 617k in about 20 minutes. with a quite easy formula.

1) Speak to Harrison, level to 40, get pickaxe
2) teleport to bichon mines, hit the wall till i had 1k gold worth of ore.
3) TT sell ore, teleport to Tao Village
4) run to mineral mines, hit the wall until bag is full. TT sell ore. be amazed at Mineral ore prices.

I only had 15 bits of ore when i sold up and managed to get over 600k.

also townteleports are currently selling for 55k a time to the BW Candle man. due to me not having rebooted the server to fix it.

So as for getting cash - if you think back to noobie ways of getting cash it'll pay off big time. (you gotta get out of your High level mob slaying mind set until your character can live up to it ;-) after all we are currently all noobs )

With regards to getting kit, the drop file for the Centipede is fairly common across the noobs mobs - check out Wooma Temple the KR is generally packed with mobs when i have been.

Dont forget the server has been up for less than 48 hours and the user count isn't massively high at the moment, so I dont want to change up the drop files for 10 people when i'll have to scale it right back down again when we open the server up to everyone.

I've just increased the BoneFamiliar stats the HP was only 100! so that is now 1000, I have also increased the AC/AMC by 2.5 times and tripled the DC. Its not a killing machine, but it should help a bit more now.

Shinsu is a bit of a tank with 12k HP 150AC/150AMC/300-450DC/ 240MC/240SC all you need to do is find the book ;-)

Deva is also a bit of a tank with slightly higher stats in places and slightly lower in others to compensate for the range attack and speed.

Hopefully it should be a little easier once items start appearing in shops from sales (keep an eye on BW jewelry stores, they do get items sold to them which are rather helpful)

With regards to Taming pets as a wizzy, I have been told they just slow wizzys down really, but if you want some the best you can tame at lvl 46 looks to be BigHedgeKekTal's they have reasonable HP (2k) and not a bad DC :)

we did try to have looooads of things tamable on the server so you had a good variety and could have fun searching for the best pets out there. (dont assuming taming on Extreme is the same as other servers - We have boss mobs tamable at the right levels ;-) )

Anyway i need to get dressed.

Let me know if you still have trouble after trying the suggestions out.

(lol just checked the M2, judging by your sudden jump in levels i assume you have found some kit :) team work pays off :) and battleground works a treat lol :P )

---------- Post Merged at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Oooh by the way, if you havent already checked out the Player stats npc, the current highest level is a Taoist will anyone ever beat Thai in a leveling race?

Slipmatt

Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Thanks lone some of that sounds really helpful, I'm at work till 12am tonight though so ill test when im home. Must quite literally be my luck in terms of drops then.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Is the server up? I have downloaded the client but must have wrong exe or something as i can not connect.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Oh its just me being a tit sorry downloaded a client from another server thinking it was this one (if that makes sense lol) I think i am feeling my age a bit now. I am still waiting for confirmation on the site so i can dl this client... (it makes sense to me honest)