Ruby Files

smoochy boys on tour

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
i dont thin the korean autopatcher is the 1 to use anymore is it? but looks like your missing - 0.map

if you alrdy have this map - theres is another floating about which is bigger -- all the best

Lemme know if you online account creation goes ok plzzzzzzzzz :)

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
The current Korean version uses different tiles, wils and map files to Ruby.

I'm fairly certain that Ruby uses the same map format as USA did, WeMade updated it about 2011/2012.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
The map files from korea patcher will work fine, the object/tile WIL files will not though youll need those from older korea/gamepot client

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Ardbeg 16bit data folder works well - i downloaded and tried for myself

SMT

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Ardbeg 16bit data folder works well - i downloaded and tried for myself

SMT

Indeed.
Just be prepared for missing images for some non official items that might be listed in LOM2Res item table.
Also be careful if you delete these items because the item table record order will be changed as soon as you do. Then, if you create a new item, it can be moved to take the place of an item in the middle of the table rather than as a new record at the end.

If you want to keep the integrity of your item table, simply rename unwanted items to what you want or, better still, completely rebuild your item table from scratch using just what you want.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Thank yes that sorted my problem matey thank you vm

Just one more thing, on the character select screen some of them dont show up like the warriors...or sins do you have the file to corret this, sorry i should have asked sooner but minds been all over lol