[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

goodluckfk

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 16, 2017
go on now ?

---------- Post Merged at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Alfiee i still wait in bw

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
Re: Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

Skill Hotbar looks great, nice to see QoL improvement's on features.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Please give me my 20k GG or refund my money, posted on forums and created a support ticket but not getting any response.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
What's this like for a new player ? In terms of catching up , group play , or is it to far ahead to think about catching up ?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
What's this like for a new player ? In terms of catching up , group play , or is it to far ahead to think about catching up ?

Depends how much time you can spend leveling etc but I'd say that it'#s still possible to catch up

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
If anyone is looking to start a new Mir server, I would highly recommend this, lots of new players just starting and quite a few helpful guild who will be willing to take on new players.

Also if any older players are looking to rejoin, again it would be a good time, plenty of pk and guilds always recruiting

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Leveling is quite easy if you want, there is a "low, mid and high" level exp caves specifically for leveling. Also there is daily exp boosts which alternates between various different caves so there is abit of variety when it comes to exp.

Certain bosses have "instance's" of them outside the respective caves so even lower players can get a chance to kill bosses, which drop scaled down versions of consumables and the chance of a rare too.

jonti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
the levelling caves cost to get in after 50.
the exp boost caves change everyday, sometimes they are good for your class sometimes not.
Getting kitted out takes more time and effort. Most 60+ players got max added stats on all items.
Luck 7 is wrong and they refuse to change it. (hits 100% damage 100% of time)

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Is that confirmed?

Because I'm pretty sure they mentioned they don't care about people selling gold/items but to do so at your own risk a while ago.

Thats actually what i thought to be fair, why let a wasted char sit there when others can benefit and add +1 to server count? hmmm

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Quite a few people saying server is now neglected & not worth playing anymore. This accurate?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Chronicles is always worth having a char on, because when everything else goes to **** Chronicles is always there just like Arcadia it's why they do so well.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Update posted on our forum today titled: Future of Mir Chronicles:

Hey Mirians,

So I think we can all agree now that this server is nearing the end of its life - when I say this I mean in terms of game play (this is not a closing down post). Apart from the occasional returning player looking for some nostalgia I think near everybody in the Mir community has done their grinding time here at some point and has enjoyed Mir Chronicles.

With this in mind I think it is now time to progress the server into its final stage, what the Chinese call a "fast-food server". What this means is allowing players to be able to level up, and kit up very quickly so that they can get straight into the PvP and boss contesting part of the game. So here are my proposed plans for the very near future:

Mid-game:
- All current instances will have their cooldown reduced
- Instances adding for the following bosses: DemonKing, HellBringer, OrcWarlord, ZombieMaster

The thinking behind these is that it will inject a faster flow of items into the game up to level 55 tier kit, making the items easier/cheaper to come by - thus allowing more people to gem these kits up and stand some kind of chance in the top end PvP.

End-game:
- A rota'd 'super boss' system whereby all current older bosses ingame will spawn a super version of itself that will offer the same challenge/reward as bosses such as Tadanga, CursedWitch etc
- Revised drop rates for current top tier bosses

The thinking behind these ones is much the same, aswell as having a shorter period of time between the next contestable boss spawn, it will inject more top end items into the game with the idea of allowing people to take more risks in gemming them.

For anybody interested in starting/returning soon ^^