[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
If you send us 10k as an advance I'll get started today and should we make 100k the first month I'll give you back 20k

I’ll send you a 10k advance - you do a completely rebooted V2 with all bug fixes and updates in from the start - keep it up for 4 years again and give me 10% of total take.

I’ll genuinely draw up a contract if you agree to that?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No deal.

Counter

How about we don't take your money, do v2 and keep all the money we make? hmm wouldn't that be something

-edit- The only thing is Jamie needs to let us know when he's launching his new Mir2 Server so we don't clash ya know

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
A few people yesterday were saying on an old Chrons ******** page that they would come back if it was restarted.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Whoever release first basically win the lottery... Will it be Jamie or Samuel having a very merry christmas this year? Place your bets here folks

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Leave the original up and just open a clean server aswell, if the 'leftovers' are an issue.

Pretty much what P69 did? I was kinda sad losing years of 'playtime' on chars in the end, but its only a game afterall, all ends eventually.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Or treat current chronicles as a Phoenix like server. Launch chronicles v2 as a Dragon like server. Having Phoenix as it is, then new v2 Dragon by its side.
/Dest

Logically, the successor should be Phoenix, not the other way around. . I think your Dragon server past is likely getting the better of you. :pride:
Phoenix rising from the ashes of Dragon, it was a kind of re-starter, if not replacement for euro Dragon

And the mir coder with two sons on his hands, I'd make mir accts for them and right away I'd have free time on hands to code ^^

Destroyer1987

Racoon
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
In The Shadows
Logically, the successor should be Phoenix, not the other way around. . I think your Dragon server past is likely getting the better of you. :pride:
Phoenix rising from the ashes of Dragon, it was a kind of re-starter, if not replacement for euro Dragon

And the mir coder with two sons on his hands, I'd make mir accts for them and right away I'd have free time on hands to code ^^

So if a v2 was made along side current server..means all this time I would of been playing Phoenix server :beaten:
Everything is fine here keep it as it is, honest

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Whoever release first basically win the lottery... Will it be Jamie or Samuel having a very merry christmas this year? Place your bets here folks

I'd release it now, but i gottta milk zircon a bit more /Zedina probably.

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I do try but Jamie keeps peeing in his water bowl.

Oi wake up I need to have discussion without about the Server... Which server? I wonder.

Reactions: Sanjian

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Would be very interested in a Chronicles V2! Or a Chrons / Marble mash up.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
am new to the server does anyone know how i can level 1-10-20-30-40-45 or anyone can set me on the tracks ? and where can i earn fast gold ?

---------- Post Merged at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:36 PM ----------

and how to stop it from thinking it is a virus

Tdon

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 13, 2014
I got a warning of this after running the chronical client exe. Trojan:win32/occamy.c anyone know what thats about?