[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

morphios87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2012
This was by far one of best Mir2 servers! What happened? There has been nothing like it since. I think a mirrored version of this server, letting everybody start from fresh could be a little earner for you...

tha4thface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Problem is the official mir knew how to keep you playing for 10 years and still not feeling near completion. Private servers have become part time fun, within a month or year your maxed out and then bored of playing.
Isnt being a level 20 group hunting in wooma more fun than being level 100 solo'in anything alone?

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Problem is the official mir knew how to keep you playing for 10 years and still not feeling near completion. Private servers have become part time fun, within a month or year your maxed out and then bored of playing.
Isnt being a level 20 group hunting in wooma more fun than being level 100 solo'in anything alone?
Son, I leveled to 30 in Bichon mines, took me a year.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
In my situation, when mir was in its prime, I had days a week that I could burn on gaming.
Now, if a server was out like that, I wouldn't get past level 11 due to other commitments.

Its about the following, the games kept the same following, but that following (for some anyway) don't have anywhere near the time to invest in a game, and they dont want to be logging on a game for months to get to a point where they can potentially kill an OmaWarrior.

I suppose in one sense Private Servers have spoiled players into expecting a lot more reward for the time invested.

However, at the same time if a PS had the same Uc as official, it'd be a whole different ball game anyway.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Difference is also, on euro you didn't know what was coming. You didn't see people skipping content trying to power level to 45 for lvl 3 flamefield because no one knew flamefield existed. No comparison at all tbf. No one knew what was coming next.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Also the Mir community was generally teens when euro was around. Most are late 20 early 30s now with actual lives :(

morphios87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2012
Chrons was not that slow to be honest, it had a good pace to it and a large community for a private server. What I liked about it was the content i.e. the items and stats were not OTT. A balance to monks when they got introduced may have levelled it out but all in all it was probably the best server I have played since euro.

tha4thface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
haha remember when there was NO MAP PREVIEWS ETC hehe those were the days
i got lost in penal for 2 days endlessly dying trying to escape, logic told me to follow the mountain all the way out lool
Post automatically merged:

Son, I leveled to 30 in Bichon mines, took me a year.
hahah so did i , seemed easier than bug cave lol

Thank you to whoever purchased my account info off that Xioxin guy(4heroes)
i returned and changed the password haha.
nice to see you leveled me from 31 to 44 tyvm

Last edited:

evilwomann

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2004
@gm’s how would I go about getting my account info sent to the email registered? Haven’t played in 5 years and have forgot I’d n pass

Thanks

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
he sold his account ages ago milo, dont return prob trying to rob newest owner.

evilwomann

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2004
Haha never sold my account to anyone, when I quit I just gave it away to dommino/pukks no details were changed I just couldn’t remember details

sarabell

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hey ive recently made an account but never received my verification email. Tried making same account again but saying name and email taken. Can I have help resolving this please, thanks.

PM me here or on discord with as much info about the account that you can remember and I'll see what can be done
Ive tried making several accounts for myself and family members, out of 5.. 3 have received emails for confirmation. Can I have some feed back from a GM about this problems please.

Last edited:

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Hi
I keep getting disconected on only one of my clients that are open it just so happens to be the one with my main on it, its only recently started like past two days it laso just happens randomley any one got any ideas as to why? and maybe how i can fix it?

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I knew someone who leveled in Oma Cave till at least level 35 :D

Made me chuckle, reminded me of lvling to 33 as a Tao on Euro in OmaCave>Connected>Mines>Turn Round>Back Again.

Then decided Tao wasn’t for me (Killed it myself haha) and changed to Wiz and spent 2 years TSing in BDD lanes.

Memories.

PS - PhantomWiz was ALWAYS at KS...Always