[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

blink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
Last time I looked user count was 40 and falling.
People would play if:-
no monks
archers re evaluated or deleted
Luck revamped
and more
I would rather play a re launched Marble MIr2

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
What's the best class to play atm? Thinking of starting a monk

Server is fun for abit then you’ll quit coz u cba it’s same old boring ****, I know coz I played it for 2/3 months got bored playing a dying server

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Re: Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

Yo Samuel,

please re-release Mir chronicles it has been by far the best server that has been out for a while..

Best PK server..

Best content until things became sloppy

Best set of files honestly

the user count you would get again would be crazy, been talking to alot of people recently who have the same thoughts about Chronicles.

is there any chance if you can make a thread with a Poll on for a server wipe??

anyone else think the same?

amazing fights / banter

Small fight from back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SajGL_k2snI

Last edited:

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Re: Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

Yo Samuel,

please re-release Mir chronicles it has been by far the best server that has been out for a while..

Best PK server..

Best content until things became sloppy

Best set of files honestly

the user count you would get again would be crazy, been talking to alot of people recently who have the same thoughts about Chronicles.

is there any chance if you can make a thread with a Poll on for a server wipe??

anyone else think the same?

Agreed with everything you said, saddly think once they lost interest its doubtful they'll become interested again, pretty surprising really think they'd make a disgusting amount of money from it again xD

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
everything about Chronicles was amazing even the community playing it old and the newer players..

Guild rivalries
Banter
Content

the amazing feeling getting one of the 1st few Heaven Armour's, or getting something else really rare, there has been no other server like it, Chronicles was on a whole new level IMO.

Reactions: zedina

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
What happened to Thier Mir3 update? Thought they were going to add them all as separate classes but on the same server?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
What happened to Thier Mir3 update? Thought they were going to add them all as separate classes but on the same server?

at this point honestly i dont care about the Mir3 update.

by far the best server we have all seen in a long time..

if they could whip the team together it would be amazing for the community well and for the owners.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
The mir3 update was to be spearheaded by me and I made a decent bit of progress with it, unfortunately i split from my wife and had a tough divorce a couple months into it, now a single dad 6 - 7 days a week to 2 boys I haven't had anywhere near the kind of free time i used to have since. As exciting as that project was it fell through when i did.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
The mir3 update was to be spearheaded by me and I made a decent bit of progress with it, unfortunately i split from my wife and had a tough divorce a couple months into it, now a single dad 6 - 7 days a week to 2 boys I haven't had anywhere near the kind of free time i used to have since. As exciting as that project was it fell through when i did.

you think sam would consider wiping the server? he should try get the old team back together and you do what you can when you can.

you guys did an amazing job for years.

and hopefully things in life have became alot better for you over the time you've been away from Mir

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Wishing you the best m8, family always first than other priorities.