Extinction - Live 31st July 17:00 PM GMT

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Welcome Heroes!

The world as you know it has become extinct, following the Great War, the world has crumbled, everything you once knew has been destroyed.

Many heroes have come together to form camps, alliances, teams. To try and fight back the demons that have devoured the land.

Choose your hero, Unleash new spells. Dominate the battlefield YOU decide who you want to be. You will mold your own future.

The next part of the story is up to you.

_______________________________________________________​

Extinction Release Time: Friday 31st July 17:00 PM GMT
Everything has been custom made, revamped and is completely new.
Crafting System now in-game to build new Armour's etc.
Brand new Caves and boss systems.
Hundreds of quests to sink your teeth into!

Download Link : https://mega.co.nz/#!3hsnnTha!tB4vUwPlUV3PoXOS88e7AZQSpV_W31YSB5Zn2izrFh8

_______________________________________________________​

We look forward to meeting you all in-game.

sgh1d0.jpg

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Good luck,

What files you using?
And shouldnt the download be available today rather then tomorrow? (Your post was posted at 02:08am

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Using the crystal files i hope, if so I shall download right away o/

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Using the crystal files i hope, if so I shall download right away o/

Always has been using Crystal files, and it's just Chapters re-released with differences, so I very, very much doubt they'd not be using Crystal. But I can't say for 100% sure... just 99% :D

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Always has been using Crystal files, and it's just Chapters re-released with differences, so I very, very much doubt they'd not be using Crystal. But I can't say for 100% sure... just 99% :D

This is good news :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hi everyone!

We are using the Crystal files as always have been, the new client has been updated to the Thread at the top.

Also donators will receieve what they donated before - back in pearls e.g. If a player spent £10, they will get £10 worth of pearls again. Which will be able to be used.

I apologise this is only short but i must get back to work :)

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
shows how good the server is going in first few hours when Gm quits the game.. :s

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hi everyone.

I am going to work through the night now making changes even though i have a shift from 11AM til 11PM tommorow then another shift at 12Midnight til 7AM.

Im probably going to be knackered but, ill do what i can to make fixes and changes to make the play experience alot better.

I'm going to fully look into the EXP Rates, The Monster Stats and every possible angle I can get at, I apologise it wasn't as expected.

Will post updates as I do them.

Code:
Updates:-

EXP Doubled
Quests for low levels changed
Low Level items raised stats so killing will be easier (Tested ingame now already by myself)
Locations for Quests complete so you know where your going.
First quest added archer and Assassin weapons to quest.
Rebel Camp Adjusted
Ice shard Map movement adjusted.
Drop Files Adjusted Weapons in rebel drops
Quest EXP's now in-line with leveling. Works alot better.
Gold Drops adjusted in Ice Peak, Ice Shard and Bloody Cavern
Armour Shop Items Added
Starter pet added to make things more fun!
Apprentice Suit Looks changed
Ice Shard 2F Now accesible - Unlocking the Ancient Sewers and Tiger boss in Ice shard.
Assassin Weapons now sorted
Random stats now sorted.
Archer Weapons now Sorted
Taoist and Wizard Weapons both now sorted.
Dungeon Escapes removed.
Assassins HandWeight Doubled.

THIS WAS A BETA TEST (APOLOGIES I DID NOT SAY IN THE FIRST THREAD. THE BETA TEST IS LASTING FOR 1 WEEK, PLEASE CAN WE HAVE YOUR INPUT :) THANKYOU)

ALSO EXPECT REBOOTS TO OCCUR - PLAYERS WILL NOT BE WIPED AT THE END OF BETA.

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
this server up or not? cant get online, is there a new IP?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Good jesus do people not read lol.

The server is up. Download the files.

Like most things on teh release of the server, the mir2config was sloppily done :) Change the IP to the one in the OP's original post image (or the alternate one in the mir2config file itself).

For your reference: 64.71.75.50

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Good jesus do people not read lol.

The server is up. Download the files.

Like most things on teh release of the server, the mir2config was sloppily done :) Change the IP to the one in the OP's original post image (or the alternate one in the mir2config file itself).

For your reference: 64.71.75.50

dont read? so im not to assume the thread that sayd LIVE 31/7 is the one with the new IP in it? =S
ty tho ;p

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
dont read? so im not to assume the thread that sayd LIVE 31/7 is the one with the new IP in it? =S
ty tho ;p

Yes the post and thread you are referring to does have the IP address in it.... Look at the image