~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Hi all long time no see :)

i'm looking into making a server but i have been away for a long time :(

last time i was around RubyM2 was new.

Now i know what i want to do and i know what i want to make in a server but i will need a little help in getting the server up and running & will be looking for some in game help.

I will cover all the server costs and am not in it to make money.

I would also like to edit some of the map riles e.g BW to add new cave's and cave entrances.

Now for a few Questions...

1# I only want to use three hero files i'm not interested in the Archer class so witch files are the best to use?

2# Looking into RubyM2 files the link below

Client not working
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?72297-Legend-of-Mir-2-setup-guides-(Videos-included)

& do i use the Korean_Mir2_Patcher ? to update a client ?

could anyone point me in the right direction?

Also could anyone recommend a server host?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
1# I only want to use three hero files i'm not interested in the Archer class so witch files are the best to use?

On Crystal files you can disable Archer/Sins so no worries about them. I myself would go for these files. The possibility is endless.

-Ash

Upvote 0

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Hi all long time no see :)

i'm looking into making a server but i have been away for a long time :(

last time i was around RubyM2 was new.

Now i know what i want to do and i know what i want to make in a server but i will need a little help in getting the server up and running & will be looking for some in game help.

I will cover all the server costs and am not in it to make money.

I would also like to edit some of the map riles e.g BW to add new cave's and cave entrances.

Now for a few Questions...

The 3 Hero files was actually based using the LEMON files, you can make Warr,Tao,Wizz and Sin on them.

2# Looking into RubyM2 files the link below

I used the GamepotUSA download with ardbeg's uploaded 16Bit data folder - worked for me fine

Client not working
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?72297-Legend-of-Mir-2-setup-guides-(Videos-included)

& do i use the Korean_Mir2_Patcher ? to update a client ?

could anyone point me in the right direction?

Also could anyone recommend a server host?

Welcome Back

Mason

(SMT)

Upvote 0