{Crystal Files} - Purgatory - Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Exp rate
5x
Experience gained up until level 44 has been accelerated, roughly the exp has been halved for those levels. Experience for other caves has been tested somewhat for the level that the cave is intended for, however this is subject to change if it is either not enough, or too much.

Drop Rate
drops are currently set at x1, however new area's and the drop files are set up in such a way that there is no need to up this.

Classes
By using the Crystal files we are able to have 5 classes in game, however I have disabled the archer due to imbalance issues, however it may be released further down the line.

Skills
All the normal spells are included, with the introduction of a few new skills, I have negotiated with a coder and completely new skills are in the works, within the first expansion once the game is live you can expect for each class to have 2 new skills.

Maps

The original Mir 2 content is intact, along with various maps that are included in the files along with numerous Mir 3 maps.
Quests

There are many quests also already included within these files, along with the addition of around 30 quests that we have added.

IP ADDRESS -
If you wish to play in full screen - mir2config>Resolution>1024

Client link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0P9PlBmj16LR1pEcDUtVHI2N2c/view?usp=sharing

Launcher link -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0QUlNX7xbVFQlBaR3JSMFdWVWc/view?usp=sharing

If anyone chooses to give this a go, I would appreciate any feedback very much, I thought it would be a good idea to get some people on playing while I make some small changes e.g. finalizing changes to the drop files that have not yet been done, (the beginning of the game up to level 35ish?) This hopefully shouldn't take that long, along with introducing some new area's that encourage users to have a brawl and various other little things.

Hope to see some of you online ^^

Last edited:

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
I cant play it's stuck on this any help ? ive tried the revolution to 1024 its just stays like this any help ?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 218

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I played for about five minutes and noticed I was unable to walk back through to border town from the map south.

edit: nevermind, it works now - I guess it was lag.

Aslo, level 30 start but no items or skills apart from level 7 books for all classes???

Last edited:

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
I played for about five minutes and noticed I was unable to walk back through to border town from the map south.

edit: nevermind, it works now - I guess it was lag.

Aslo, level 30 start but no items or skills apart from level 7 books for all classes???

Quickly changed the npc to give the level once players began the beta, however i'm adding an npc that allows users to go between level 10,20,30,40,50 and receive the kits designated for those levels.

Bare with me as I have been working on drop files for most of the day, getting places but there is still a lot of little changes to be made.

---------- Post Merged at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:44 PM ----------

it works but I have a problem I cant see interface for when you login

Have you tried the above link? this issue has not occured for me on 4 different computers, any more info you can give?

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
I need the interfaces that's it

---------- Post Merged at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Never mind im on xD

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
So i guess you will wipe after beta?

Yes ofcourse, just looking to iron out some issues before going live, everything will be wiped completely and beta testes will receive a small gift for helping out.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ran into a computer problem, putting a different os on it should be resolved shortly, sorry for the downtime

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
New ip - 62.64.174.59

everything should be working good again.

gav

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2014
did u manage to sort out harvesting meat. keeps saying nothing found

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Yes ofcourse, just looking to iron out some issues before going live, everything will be wiped completely and beta testes will receive a small gift for helping out.

Not being funny but....What kind of image do you hope to come across when you open a beta for "ironing out issues" and you don't even have the drop files finished?

Bare with me as I have been working on drop files for most of the day, getting places but there is still a lot of little changes to be made.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Not being funny but....What kind of image do you hope to come across when you open a beta for "ironing out issues" and you don't even have the drop files finished?

I've got people online helping me get the classes balanced correctly, its taking priority at the moment, as for the image i'm portraying, i'm not overly concerned with that, more interested in trying to get my server balanced.

---------- Post Merged at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:29 PM ----------

did u manage to sort out harvesting meat. keeps saying nothing found

Thanks for the report, will sort that tonight.