[CD3.55] help

smoochy boys on tour

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
so i have a new gaming machine with windows 7 installed. i have all my old files from my previouse server yet when i try to install sql 2000 on it it says instance is already running yet i cant find it anywhere.is sql2000 compatible with windows 7 or if anyone has a mir3 cd3.55 server running on windows 7 could they please help me get it running on mine lol

LegendsOfMir's

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2015
You need install a windows xp in machine or install a virtual machine for run it.
If you want can install a KingVersion, but im not sure..

There are a guide @CrazyEric for install SQL 2000 in windows 7.

Holley version isn't compatible with windows 7 i think.

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Hi there.

Sorry i can't help on your question but would you be able to upload your sql 2000 ? onto mega upload or something? I know its a long shot but thought i would ask.

Joe

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
thanks for the input guys but doesnt matter what sql version i use none seem to be compatible either with windows 7 or cd3.55 files.

Upvote 0

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
3.55 is not compatible with windows 7, you must set OS to Windows XP (atleast i only tried this), and SQL Server 2000 and 2005 is working well on my xp, (i'm using 2k5 on my 3.55) it goes better =)

Upvote 0

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Also remember when it says "instance is already running" you need to go to regedit and delete all entries that could possible show sql as installed:)

I will have a look tomorrow and let you know which ones, I had similar problem once.

Upvote 0

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Check if you have any of these, and if yes delete, and then try to run setup again.

• Locate, and then delete these registry keys:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSSQLServer
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SQLSERVERAGENT
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSSQLServerADHelper
  • The three registry keys in step 3 correspond to the default instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2000. Named instances appear similar to those listed in step 3, along with $instance_name, because instance_name is the name given to your particular instance. After you locate the correct keys for the instance you are removing, select those keys, and then delete them.
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSSQLServer
      $InstanceName
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SQLSERVERAGENT
      $InstanceName
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSSQLServerADHelper

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Guess what? control+alt+delete click on sqlserver end process theres 2 ONLY......screw regedit..netcheck and Loader fail to run in win7 thats what loads 3.55 holey, also known as crueldragon, or CD..Youcan disable UAC setting but Netheck and loader wont still run........ps I just cracked MIR3 3.55-3.68 on a Quad core, and have use of ALL 4 Cores over 5GTs and GSKILL F3 memory for AM3+ i3 i5 i7...On windows XP its a Dell Server Tower too...

I didnt use any cracks like 2cores or Trial reset it craacked 1st Try, Sejanus Your not that dam Great, post some dam Releases

You can upgrade from sql2000-2005 via Microsoft Access, BUT make your backups. You can use XP and win7 backups if in 2005

Export all Databases to Access, then install 2005 standard edition supports DTS.. open your aceess doc and Upsize it in Databses it will create the Database in 2005, the same you had in 2000,

Dont try Opening with 2005 even tho its backwards Compatable, just know someone who tryed to update sql to 2005 and it wasnt a pleasant experience.....

Dont use the Free version cannot use DTS....... I like the feel of 2000, havnt tryd sql2000SP4 but thhe release works....wont work, but release of 3.55 repack will get you sql2000SP4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
i got sql working . i went back to xp machine . created the ODBC, restored the sql, changed all ips to local (as i want it running local first), managed to get netcheck and loader and setup the client files. now even with trial reset and execryptor i can not for the life of me manage to get armadillo, netcheck and loader cracked.......any ideas?

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Sejanus is Right. But there is alot in running Oracle. I have a good copy of Windows Server 2003 Enterprise 32bit; Armadillo will crack very easy, You can run 2000- 2005sql. I am running Kings Inferno files I supose since accounts are there and magic and mobs work. Also I am running it on my Quad core with all 4 cores. 2003 supports 64 gigs of memory. I may need to Upload it. Let me know :) Nvidea and 2003 Clash tho, and oracle too.I used XP drivers on 2003 :)

This is How I got Regional and Language Options setup IT works for KINGS also== Credit to Azura and Daneo the Supermod. It wont Uncrack :) Have to wait :-( But this is not in LSguide. I have 4 screenshots and if anyone do it exaactly then server will work. This is mostlikely the Hardest. I am Helping Dagras and Simplifying it for Everyone in mir3. If Languages are not Correct it will never Crack Armadillo. This is Good for Kings also :)

Attachments

• Date.jpg
    Date.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 53
  • time.jpg
    time.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
yeah thats how its set up m8
3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:49 AM ----------

aND STILL HAVE TROUBLE WITH ARMADILLO, NETCHECK AND LOADER, I RAN THEM ALL THROUGH EXECRYPTOR,ASSIGNED KEY TO HARDWARE
RESET PASSWORD FOR FOR NETCHECK AND LOADER AND STILL SAYS THIS ERROR MESSAGE.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Upvote 0