Mir 3 GSP Repair Progress

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Yeh, but because you share it to other players but not all people are like you, if they were you they save your work and sell it to this community, or just not releasing. Anyways I'm sure they will pick your work. But they won't release their work.

Ya lo se maquina pero porque tu eres así y lo compartes con la demás gente, pero no todos son como tu, aquí la gente es muy racana y se guardan todo para ellos. Por cierto un gran trabajo lo que estas haciendo, sigue asi nen! un saludo!.

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Jansblade said he will be releasing but I don't understand why made this thread if he has no intention in replying to people.

Looks to me like it's just going to be another let down, like we are used to within the Mir3 community...

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
dont worry Boomboom.
i think it will be released, now he have the most dificult part, the rungate, because i have tested this files and the protocol of the login and selchargates are compatible with mir2, can use login server for this purposes.
You can test it if you want, put in these files a old login server and this works ok.

I hope Jansblade are working on it. ;)

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Good luck with the work here, the Mir 3 community is a lot larger than people think.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
any news about this ? .. @JansBlade visit forums but he doesn't post any thing about files or updates, we are all desperate to start working on these files, if you could tell us what's left to be done , maybe we can help you... i got a bad feeling.. opening this thread.. make all people get excited and dont give answer for us ... hm hope he still alive :eagerness:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
i checked the files and seems not packed, anybody with time can bypass the encryption in hollydbg.
another thing is make a dll injection to do this in memory. ;)

JansBlade, please. put your work here to give to the ppl the opportunity helping you on this. ;)

cya, good look :)

Reactions: CraZyEriK

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
lo, i have managed db server in ollydbg and started, i need to finish the ini file and fix a bug throws the app when loads ini config file, acces violation error. for this reason anybody can open this, i think is a ini config missing, i have get all ini section app needs.

i looked the script encryption in ollydbg and i think its easy to change for let app without encryption.

The problem is, i have no time to all...
only dedicated 2h :(

- File inside rar -

GameServer Link

the values not are adjusted, its for open the app.
i need to check if i miss something, but i think its ok because in ollydbg calls to these functions when read the ini file.

cya :)

Edit: DBServer Fixed. :P

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
lo, i have managed db server in ollydbg and started, i need to finish the ini file and fix a bug throws the app when loads ini config file, acces violation error. for this reason anybody can open this, i think is a ini config missing, i have get all ini section app needs.

i looked the script encryption in ollydbg and i think its easy to change for let app without encryption.

The problem is, i have no time to all...
only dedicated 2h :(

i put the DBServerInfo.ini

[GAME_SERVER_SETTING]
BUFF_SIZE=10
MAX_CONNECT=10
LISTEN_PORT=7200
CONCURRENCY=10
[GATE_SERVER_SETTING]
BUFF_SIZE=10
MAX_CONNECT=10
LISTEN_PORT=7100
CONCURRENCY=10
[LOGIN_SERVER_SETTING]
CONNECT_IP=127.0.0.1
BUFF_SIZE=10
MAX_CONNECT=10
LISTEN_PORT=7000
CONCURRENCY=10
[GSP_BILLING_SERVER_SETTING]
CONNECT_IP=127.0.0.1
CONCURRENCY=10
[PACKET_PROCESS_SETTING]
MAX_POOL_SIZE=1
CONCURRENCY=10
[WGMS_SERVER_SETTING]
BUFF_SIZE=10
MAX_CONNECT=10
LISTEN_PORT=5000
CONCURRENCY=10
[SERVER_SETTING]
APP_NAME=MIR3_DBSERVER
NAME=GSP
AUTO_START=1
MAP_FILE_PATH=C:\GSP\Map\
PRIVITE_IP=127.0.0.1
PUBLIC_IP_01=127.0.0.1
PUBLIC_IP_02=127.0.0.1
[GAME_DB_CONN_INFO]
SERVER=127.0.0.1
DB=
ID=
PW=
[CASH_DB_CONN_INFO]
SERVER=127.0.0.1
DB=
ID=
PW=

GameServer Link

the values not are adjusted, its for open the app.
i need to check if i miss something, but i think its ok because in ollydbg calls to these functions when read the ini file.

you need to put the file script.dll have in the eiserver (Server_JOB_ItemGen) app dir because use LoadFromEncScriptFile function have this dll.
i downloaded the dll "IEShims.dll" and put to the dbserver folder because have some calls to this, i dont checked what doing with this.

cya :)

Great work as you always do DjDarkBoyZ !!!!!

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Great work as you always do DjDarkBoyZ !!!!!
thx my friend!
i work when i can, i have a lot of work :S
you know my intention is to help mir3 comunity :)
everything is posible!! ^^

gsp_dbserver.jpg

now i have dbserver hacked, i look for the decode things to edit the encrypted DB when i take a moment :)

cya ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: awesome

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
thx my friend!
i work when i can, i have a lot of work :S
you know my intention is to help mir3 comunity :)
everything is posible!! ^^

gsp_dbserver.jpg

now i have dbserver hacked, i look for the decode things to edit the encrypted DB when i take a moment :)

cya ;)

Amazing work DjDarkBoyZ!!!

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Hum, these repairs wont go anywhere! Like i said on a post before, old day's were old day's, where every1 worked for the same, files were released here and we all worked so every1 could have working files. These new days ppl got greedy, most of files are for sale, u don't see any new work around coz ppl don't share like they used to do!! Greetz to the old shcool ppl, Mental, GohanSSJ, Stanislav(wish helped this forum a lot with his mir3 files), Nightwolf, Unity and a lot more , most of them left the game, i did left the game to, but there's always some curiosity to see whats new...
So if u want to see these files surviving to time, you gotta learn 1 simple thing, WORK TOGETHER like we did on the old day's, that's the only way thisgame will survive some more years!

Cheers every1

HAppy new year!

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Hum, these repairs wont go anywhere! Like i said on a post before, old day's were old day's, where every1 worked for the same, files were released here and we all worked so every1 could have working files. These new days ppl got greedy, most of files are for sale, u don't see any new work around coz ppl don't share like they used to do!! Greetz to the old shcool ppl, Mental, GohanSSJ, Stanislav(wish helped this forum a lot with his mir3 files), Nightwolf, Unity and a lot more , most of them left the game, i did left the game to, but there's always some curiosity to see whats new...
So if u want to see these files surviving to time, you gotta learn 1 simple thing, WORK TOGETHER like we did on the old day's, that's the only way thisgame will survive some more years!

Cheers every1

HAppy new year!

Happy new year :P

So beautiful.. but, the words doesnt make difference...

The difference is CREATED by ACTS!

LINK

Like you said in a part of your post...the major part of the mir players are oldies.. and probably these days these people dont have time like old times... think about this.

Cya :P