Purgatory [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
The beta phase has ended and we're now ready to go live, balanced the classes the best I could so hopefully everyone has a fair and enjoyable playing experience.
A special thanks to the people who have developed these files and released them to the public.

Users will begin the game at level 32, all relevant spells will be auto learned and a kit suitable for the level will be given.
Exp Rate - x8
Drops - Custom
Towns -
Bichon is the main town, once a character is created a scroll is bound to you, this scroll works as a "BW teleport", making town teleports somewhat redundant as everything you need can be found in BW.
Caves -
All original caves are intact, however the EXP needed up to level 45 has been decreased, hopefully this allows users to get to a fun point in the game somewhat quickly.
(no one likes doing the repetitive grind to 40 that we've done so many time)
There are currently 7 higher level caves implemented that have their own unique kits, boss AI's etc, more are ready for when they are required.
Skills -
All original skills along with some new ones that are included within these files, A few custom skills with more on the way, depending how the server goes.
Quests -
A lot of the quests within these files have been altered, or removed as the lower level stuff is redundant because of the start level, however new quests have been added to the new content.

Host machine -
Dual CPU - Dedicated Servers - Intel DUAL QUAD Core CPU's
CPU - Dual Intel Xeon L5520 2.26 GHZ Quad Core (8 cores)8 MB Cache
DDR 3 RAM: 16 GB DDR3

LINKS -
Client - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0P9PlBmj16LR1pEcDUtVHI2N2c/view?usp=sharing
Launcher -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0QUlNX7xbVFcThwWnkwSFRuQWM

New client EXE - THIS IS REQUIRED TO PLAY

https://www.mediafire.com/?tn6otj5gg39sf49

IP ADDRESS -

No Donations as of yet.

Attachments

• MOBS.png
    MOBS.png
    405.6 KB · Views: 163
  • maps.png
    maps.png
    864.4 KB · Views: 164

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated server discussion section.

Link Below for Server Discussion

Click Here

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Update 0.1

After many stressful nights and unsuccessful crash fixes, I think it's finally safe to say that the crashing issue has been fixed, also the attacks on the server have also been blocked, so there should be no more crashes / irregular downtime anymore!

Now that those issues have been resolved I can now focus on adding new content, thus far I have just done some small changes that were badly needed. People now that the crashing has been fixed and regular updates are coming people will give the server another try, I must agree it was a very bumpy start, but all seems to be well now.

Three new kits have been added, all legendary grade, and all are dropping from the Abyss / Lunar - also lower chances from previous caves
A multi class custom Armour has been added for level 63's, however I expect this is going to be quite rare.
4 spells introduced properly to drops, dropping from various different caves / Plague, Counter Attack, Ice Thrust and Hemorrhage.
Heaven Armour Female amc adjusted correctly to scale with the Male version.
Phantom Staff added some base.
Foxes 1st floor made RT'able
ZT 2nd floor > kr door taken out (surprised only 2 people mentioned this too me in 1 week of server being up.
Multiple Class tweaks have been implemented to cater to the high(ish) stat type of the server, hp across the board has been increased to stop 1hitting etc.
Overhaul of drop files, particularly books that have not yet dropped, have been given increased rates within the newly tweaked caves.

This was quickly done and tested as fast as possible as soon as the crashing was fixed, however over the next day or two I am going to be adding a few different area's, some new kits, a "sabuk wall" type of pvp event, this will require some testing however.

Again sorry for the lack of updates whilst the crashing was persisting, hopefully now that its fixed we can have a steady server with the user's enjoying the content.

Thank you.

---------- Post Merged at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:11 AM ----------

After the crashing issue has been fixed I've had a little more time to actually work on things to add to the server. This is the first proper update.
You need this EXE to connect - https://www.mediafire.com/?klfcmb8b6saxjke
These map's are also needed for PurgatoryLord - https://www.mediafire.com/?1jcuwn7wcv3b65a

Various spell fixes to balance PVP/PVE
Purgatory lord introduced - this is accessable via cave teleport, different zone for level 40-59, 60-74 etc, dropping the respective gear / spells.
TempleOfTheGod's introduced - this is a group cave with a theme to how the bosses spawn, the king room also is working on a key system.
attachment.php

HolyFrostPalace introduced - level 70 area
Cave teleport revamped and new features added including "special area's"
Fixed an issue that was making some items unrepairable.
Adjusted various drops and tweaked them to make it easier for beginning players to catch up.
Added AI's to the new bosses in order to make them more challenging.
Added AI's to various new monsters introduced to look somewhat aesthetically pleasing (hopefully this leads to no seizures xD)
Added Blink, slashing burst, pet enhancer, portal and dragon repulse to drops.
Restated some items to make them more suitable to their level / rarity
Changed some boss respawn times so they are not spawning at the same time, giving everyone a chance at them apposed to one group having them on lock down.
Fixed an issue that was causing "IncarnationOfDarkness" not to spawn.
Added Ranged mobs / increased the spawns in some area's to stop wizards wrecking everything easily.
Various other bug fixes.
Drop buff 30% added to drops / game shop
Drop buff 30% added to drops / game shop
DestructionOrbBox added to drops / game shop - contains 3 100% success rate DC gems
NatureOrbBox added to drops / game shop - contains 3 100% success rate MC gems
SoulOrbBox added to drops / game shop - contains 3 100% success rate SC gems
SpecialOrbBox added to drops / game shop - contains 1 special gem with a 100% success rate.
A simple game shop npc added to Bichon safe zone.

[video=youtube;cnPHFJSm_Lk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnPHFJSm_Lk[/video]

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
hows purg going nameless? LOL

Why would you post this? Nameless has contributed to the community and has hosted a server for people to play. He continues to work hard to keep it up and iron out bugs for his player base and is seemingly a nice enough chap. Looking at your recent post history you contribute nothing but moaning at server teams and people about their work. I hope a moderator see's this post for what it is, spam, and deals with you accordingly.

Reactions: Valhalla

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Why would you post this? Nameless has contributed to the community and has hosted a server for people to play. He continues to work hard to keep it up and iron out bugs for his player base and is seemingly a nice enough chap. Looking at your recent post history you contribute nothing but moaning at server teams and people about their work. I hope a moderator see's this post for what it is, spam, and deals with you accordingly.

+1

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015

Seems to be some toxic people within this forum, server user count has dropped massively since Galaxy came out and i'm still experiencing constant dos attempts, guess not everyone has the love for an old game that others seem to have xD